Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Need info on FRU devices!!!

vzw_tech

Jul 23, 2008, 2:29 PM
Does anyone here work for a direct VZW store in the Columbia, franklin, brentwood or Nashville tn area? If you do, do you have any fru usb 720 devices in stock? I am asking because I want to find out if any store has these devices to fru to a cust that needs the device asap and can't wait until Monday to get the device. Thanks in advance for the info! 🙂
OfAMightDivine

Jul 23, 2008, 2:59 PM
Why don't you try CALLING the stores instead of hoping some random employee works there AND happens to get on Phone Scoop.
vzw_tech

Jul 23, 2008, 3:26 PM
I already called the stores and most of the reps that i talked to did not know or had no clue what i was asking for!!! This was a last resort for me because i am extremely surprised at how the reps had no idea what i was asking for. I ended up sending the cust a replacement but i was just checking here for future reference. 😛
ajstrong

Jul 23, 2008, 4:25 PM
you were surprised? most reps know ONLY enough to ring up the devices, no more. those that answer the phones sometimes just do that... I've had numerous time calling as a "custie" asking for information, and most of the time have had to spell out slowly what it was I was after, even tho I'm indirect, and sell the same stuff.
vzw_tech

Jul 23, 2008, 4:33 PM
😳 that's pretty sad that we have reps that don't know our products and i wish i could tell them to find another job if they don't know what they are doing but, i'm not gonna risk getting fired if my qp hears that on one of my calls. lol
llama

Jul 23, 2008, 5:09 PM
Why not just search the region using VIIA? You know the sku...that search should show you every one in the region.
vzw_tech

Jul 23, 2008, 6:32 PM
I'm actually not employed by vzw directly therefore i don't have access to everything that a tech working directly for verizon has. I have access to MTAS, Remedy,ACSS and Knowledgebase. But i have no access to MARS or that tool you mentioned wich i had never even heard of, but thanks for the info.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.