Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

why is it..

burntbridges

Jul 14, 2008, 10:12 AM
so freakin' hard for people to remember their billing passwords?

are those 5 characters really going to take up THAT much space in your brain?
Blumpelstiltskin

Jul 14, 2008, 10:18 AM
Maybe they have other things going on in their brain ... filling up all the extra space. I know that's the case for me lately. My mind never stops.
burntbridges

Jul 14, 2008, 10:57 AM
😁
Blumpelstiltskin

Jul 14, 2008, 10:58 AM
Laugh it up.
burntbridges

Jul 14, 2008, 11:03 AM
i'm not laughing.. i'm smiling!!
liquidfire

Jul 14, 2008, 10:19 AM
and then they get pissy with me b/c i cant get into the account without it and yet it is somehow my fault they cant remember it

or they think its funny that they dont know their password or last 4 of their SSN or even their own phone number

or they claim that they never ever EVAR!! set up a password (yea cuz im just asking for it for the fun of it)

i hate people 😈
burntbridges

Jul 14, 2008, 10:58 AM
LOL me too!
i've literally had to move my computer screen around to show them that i CANNOT see the password.

they think i'm staring at it and just toying with them..
Tmo Slave

Jul 14, 2008, 12:59 PM
I had one lady who wanted to pay her bill. I asked her what her phone number was. She couldn't remember it. I asked her what her social was and she couldn't remember that. She told me her name but we can't look up by name. She got all mad at me because she couldn't pay her bill. If she can't remember either one of those numbers she has bigger issues.
burntbridges

Jul 14, 2008, 1:02 PM
hahaha, exactly!
i get like 5 of those a day!
Tmo Slave

Jul 14, 2008, 1:00 PM
You give the customer too much credit. Most customers have the same size brain as a dinosaur. Hopefully they will all get wiped out by a huge asteroid too.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.