Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

You broke your phone, i cannot help you

motoguy75

Jun 11, 2008, 2:38 PM
c: i dropped this phone the other day, now it won't work. i bought the phone just 2 weeks ago, don't you have a warranty?

me: yes, we do have a 14 day warranty but its only if the phone is malfunctioning because of manufacture

c:well its malfunctioning

me: probably because you dropped it

c: well i have insurance

me: may i have your number and name please?

c: 210xxxxxxx _______________

me: it does not show that you have insurance

c: YOU sold me the phone, what did you do pocket the money for insurance?

me: yes ma'am i did sell you the phone but i would have no need to pocket any of your money

c: well you need to do something about my phone, why don't you just do the warranty thing and say i didn't drop the phone
(continues)
attwork

Jun 11, 2008, 2:43 PM
I love having those conversations.... 🙄
motoguy75

Jun 11, 2008, 3:11 PM
i mean seriously, what did she expect me to do?
attwork

Jun 11, 2008, 3:21 PM
I work warranty and Ive had people argue with me to replace their phone when they LOST it....No insurance or anything, they just wanted it exchanged no questions asked when they had nothing to actually exchange it with. 🙄

Fakin idiots.
smiliey

Jun 11, 2008, 5:08 PM
not hear the words coming out of my mouth.
icanexplain

Jun 12, 2008, 8:14 PM
that's when i say, "uhm, yeah. the thing about warranty exchange..."
SingPerseus

Jun 12, 2008, 8:56 PM
So your not one of the store reps that hands them the card for ins co anyway?
Blumpelstiltskin

Jun 13, 2008, 9:06 AM
I love when a customers account is all noted up with how rude and nasty they are. System notes are from an hour ago, and then they come into my store and have the same conversation with me. The best part is when they act suprised with the answers I give them... "NO ONE TOLD ME THAT!" - yes ma'am. In fact, you were told that an hour ago when you called customer service...

We're actually not allowed to mention account notes... but I find it amusing to read the history of some customers calling weekly to bitch about everything and anything they can... my favorite notes are: **NO MORE CREDITS ARE TO BE ISSUED - CUSTOMER IS AWARE OF ALL CHARGES**

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.