Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

jerkoffs

ihateeverything

May 17, 2008, 6:52 PM
c: Im paying too much what are the plans like now?
m: Well sir for what youre currently paying theyre actually offering 100 less minutes right now.
c: **** that way too much.
m: Well sir we can save you quite a bit of money with another carrier
c's gf or wife or whatever slutbag with full body generic tattoos: You don't have to be a smart ass about it.

wtf? We sell 3 different providers. ****ing whore.

This other guy comes up:
c: Can you guys set up an account with no id? I know my driver license number.
m: No.
c: You don't have to look like I'm an asshole.
m: ?

****ing asshole. And who exactly knows their driver license number without having it? Obviously he thinks he can defraud a multibillion dollar corporate conglome...
(continues)
inked n poked.

May 17, 2008, 6:54 PM
🤨
ihateeverything

May 17, 2008, 6:56 PM
You're not calming my hatered for mankind.
inked n poked.

May 17, 2008, 7:12 PM
dont let the tards ruin your day.
GWaLK

May 17, 2008, 9:42 PM
too bad he is a tard himself.
I_need_a _new_job

May 18, 2008, 12:31 AM
I know my ID number without looking at it...but I do know what you mean...no ID no service...ppl are dumb, I get ppl who call to file a claim on there phone and they don't want to verify anything (name, address or what not) and they don't want to answer questions, they just want us to say Ok whoever you are were gonna send you a free phone no deductible to some address that we don't know because you refuse to answer questions and we don't care what you did with your phone cuz we cover everything...stupid ppl...don't ppl realize that when you file a claim it involves questions like what happened to the phone, who are you, security information to avoid insurance fraud. I swear some ppl should never own a cell phone or any other device.
Sonniku

May 18, 2008, 2:59 PM
yeah. it's the same with the people who ask you access an account over the phone, then get mad when you tell them you can't do it. 😕
VZWrara

May 19, 2008, 11:52 AM
or ask you to add a line/process and upgrade, but dont know
1. the phone number
2. the account number
3. account holders social/last 4
4. the name on the account
5. or anyone who would knwo any of the above information.

then ask to speak to my manager about my lousy customer service...

HELLO!!!!
lxav06

Jun 6, 2008, 12:49 PM
Now the Id number not memorized, i peronalay don't get.
I have my address, home phone, my cell, my sister's cell, my mom's cell, part of my dad's cell, Texas Dl #, school id #, birthsdays. all memorized and people say " i don't have my number memorized"
come on.
vs1phn

Jun 6, 2008, 12:58 PM
That's awesome that you have all that memorized....now you can work your spelling! 🤣 🤣 🤣
SS EarlGoodman

Jun 6, 2008, 1:05 PM
i memorized my dl number, so i guess i would know it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.