Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

"I've got a friend who can...."

kickmeoffphonescoop

May 15, 2008, 12:50 PM
Customer and I are talking about phones... blah, blah, blah...

Then, the issue of price comes up.

"Ma'am, the Voyager costs about $300, then you can use your NE2..."

"WHAT!? I've got a friend who can get it to me for FREE! How is it 300 HERE?!"

"It's only 300 because I forgot to bring my magic wand to work with me today."

She got angry, called me the "rudest person she'd ever met", and left my location.

And I think she stole my bag of granola.
longsleeves

May 15, 2008, 2:17 PM
If only you had your magic wand you could turn her to granola.
liquidfire

May 16, 2008, 10:34 AM
i love the stupid ppl that want a high end phone, but complain about the price. they always say they can get it cheaper or free elsewhere, but never do because its all a lie. i guess they think we are stupid or something
ihateeverything

May 16, 2008, 4:43 PM
It can be a lie. Or perhaps they don't know what theyre talking about. But the reality is they can get it cheaper. That's probably why they don't come back.
eljeffe666

May 16, 2008, 10:39 AM
my best answer that they never have a good answer for

Well if u can get it for free their why are u here? I would have jumped all over that.
60dollarcarcharger

May 16, 2008, 11:17 AM
that's a good line.. but i gotta say, i don't think you'd do it 😁
poweredup

May 16, 2008, 2:25 PM
thats not an insult and i have said that b4 to someone. its a serious question! why the hell ARE you here if you can get it free somewhere else
60dollarcarcharger

May 16, 2008, 4:36 PM
i get that it's a serious question.. but i'm not gonna complain that someone is in my store at all... Just call their b.s. and move on ya know
golem22

May 16, 2008, 9:18 PM
I always would respond to those type of claims by advising them that they had best take advantage of that offer since it is amazing, for some reason they tend to get pretty mad when i say it though. 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.