Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

People dont listen..

traegon

Apr 30, 2008, 11:49 PM
So.. we're scripting, because Ensemble is down. They then make us stop and try to answer 'general questions'. 🙄 Aside from that being lame.. 👿 (and of course, the genius statement 'use CRF' comes flying. It's premiere, not ensemble. 😢 )

m: "I'm sorry, our systems are currently upgrading. I can not access your account at this time. I can attempt to answer any general questions for you. Unfortunately anything specific towards your account, I can not answer at thist time."

c: "Yeah.. so I checked my minutes and it was this, i check it now and it's this.. can you check on it for me?" 👿

c: "Yeah.. I was suppose to pay on this date and my phones off? What's the deal?" 👿

Man.. why dont people LISTEN. 😡
MizzSprint

May 1, 2008, 12:04 AM
If it's not what they wanna hear they tend to tune it out. People always try to find a way around things or try to outsmart u.
Nikoletta

May 1, 2008, 4:59 PM
I love that. I can tell them 13 times that what they want is Physically Impossible. I'm sorry, it just can't happen, it's not an option, there is no way to make it happen... and they keep trying to rephrase the question... maybe if they trick me into not realizing it's the same question I will give them what they want because I've been lying the last 8 other times I told you I can't do what you want. No matter what you say I still cannot accept a credit card that isn't in your name, the computer overrules me and will cancel the order, it's that simple.
BLEDSOE

May 1, 2008, 9:20 AM
Just because you work there does not mean you actually know anything. And if they ask enough times you will magically produce another computer that only accesses their account because they are such a good,loyal customer. But they have to ask you access their account 30 times after you have told them you cant to get this service. Didn't you know??

haha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😉
Donna FireHammer

May 1, 2008, 6:06 PM
i just signed off on 4 til the end of my shift 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.