Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

on teenaged girls and text and overage

golem22

Apr 12, 2008, 7:12 PM
Why oh why are people so stupid, i just had some retarded parent call in and ask for text for there teenage daughters phone. Naturally i provided the varios options from 5.00 for 300 text to 15.00 for unlimimited. Of course the cheapskate parents took the 5.00 plan despite my strong caution that if they did that in all liklihood there daughter would go into overage...Anyways in the end stupidity won the battle but i will win the war since my note in the account read something like this.

"Customer did not accept unlimited text despite my strong caution on teenaged girls, text and overage."
caca

Apr 12, 2008, 7:37 PM
what's the number ... ill send them 300 txt right now! haha 😈
ac4321

Apr 12, 2008, 9:45 PM
I feel your pain. A few hours ago the rep next to me asked, "how many texts do you think your daughter will use?"

Um, teen+girl+texts= too many to count. Unlimited or blocked, those are the options for teens. Anything else is a set-up for lots of extra charges.

😛
golem22

Apr 12, 2008, 9:48 PM
I can pop back in every couple days with an update, anyone wanna start a pool or place some bets? 😁
Christine Evans

Apr 13, 2008, 7:16 AM
Nice notation! I'll enjoy reading that when I retrieve that account.
oguruma

Apr 13, 2008, 10:45 AM
Lol those scenarios are classic. No matter how much we might try to help the customers, we apparently still have no idea what we are talking about 🙄 For sure she is going to call back when she gets her bill saying something like "I asked my daughter how many she used, and she said she didn't use anywhere near 3000 messages!". And, as we all know, teenage girls NEVER lie, especially when they are about to get in trouble 🙄
angelc3

Apr 13, 2008, 11:03 AM
omg i hate custs who are like...there's no way my little timmy used 5000 texts that's impossible...i don't believe anyone could do that...ma'am that's incredibly possible there's people who send upwards of 10,000...i don't believe it...i want a sup....ma'am i assure you your son sent these texts..there's no way he's at school most of the day...ma'am kids do a majority of their texting at school....no i don't believe it...i want these charges removed (in the notes) do not credit cust anymore for sms...cust refuses to believe child sends sms....i want to slap some people
Lesfairy

Apr 13, 2008, 11:07 AM
haha.... ma'am "all these charges are valid!" "i do apologize for the inconvinience" u were told last time you called to get unlimited and you declined.... SOWWY!! 😁 Thats why leave NOTES detailed notes... F these dumb customers.....
angelc3

Apr 13, 2008, 11:10 AM
dude i write novels in the notes...like that calli just maximized on she removed sms for another line and i asked her if she wanted it blocked she said no and i edu her on casual charges so the notes read
"cust opted to remove sms on line ending in **** cust was offered to block all sms for that # cust refused///cust was edu on casual usage charges for sent and recieved text///cust fully understands"

and that was just for that part of the call
Lesfairy

Apr 13, 2008, 11:21 AM
Lol....
I love it... its nothing against the customer its just that ONE dumb muffo that thinks we NEED to credit the account for something they were educated on... I just want to hit them in the head....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.