Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Love The Gratitude

Squirrel Mob

Apr 12, 2008, 5:20 PM
M: Thank you for patiently holding, sir. My name is **** and I am a supervisor. How can I assist you today?

C: I called and spoke with an agent named George yesterday regarding the $400 in overages on my last bill. He promised a $50 credit if I switched over to your new unlimited package for $99.99.

M: Yes, sir. I see where that promise was made, and I can also see he delivered the $50 credit as promised. So how could I help you in regards to this?

C: Well after I spoke with him I received one of your automated survey calls. Then I started thinking...as a longstanding and loyal customer I feel you should provide a little more than $50 as a credit.

M: Sir, we do value you as a customer. That is why George provided the $50 credit. ...
(continues)
MauiBuilt

Apr 12, 2008, 5:25 PM
You could have done more for him... You could have handwritten all the current plans and offers and mailed it to his house with a crisp 100 dollar bill in it... Jerk

😲 😁
oguruma

Apr 12, 2008, 5:48 PM
Why is it that people feel they are entitled to free stuff because they have been a customer for a long time? I can't seem to get free gas from the gas station I have been frequenting religiously for the last 3 years. I can't get a free TV from Wal-Mart even tho I buy all my groceries and crap there. I can't get a free sweatshirt from Macy's despite how pairs of jeans I buy there. And it completely unrealstic to expect any of the things I just mentioned. So why do so many people feel they are owed free stuff from their cell phone companies?
sevikath

Apr 12, 2008, 5:54 PM
Tell me about it... He should be lucky they gave him a credit at all. Why is it when someone does something nice for a customer they stilll feel the need to "get more". Be happy someone helped you at all. Especially since it was your fault to begin with.

Sorry bad day at work LoL
hereticcavi

Apr 12, 2008, 5:52 PM
MauiBuilt said:
You could have done more for him... You could have handwritten all the current plans and offers and mailed it to his house with a crisp 100 dollar bill in it... Jerk

😲 😁

Lol , i really am LOL

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.