Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

best company to work for??

lscarb85

Apr 12, 2008, 5:06 PM
I am currently working for sprint corp...i am thinking about switching companies, not sure which one tho...what would u recommend
SpanishBeauty2_3

Apr 12, 2008, 5:08 PM
yeah i work for sprint corp as well. But recently am thinking about going to at&t especially because of that get 2 free lines a month kind of deal they have for their employees, and well lets just face it. at&t is just an awesome cell phone service...not sure what im going to do though.
SS EarlGoodman

Apr 12, 2008, 5:25 PM
I work for T-Mobile and I think they are a great company to work for. Aside from having great benefits I really like the companys views and morals and most of the customers are nice and respectful because they are getting the best customer service in wirelss
seuguy

Apr 12, 2008, 5:44 PM
I've been working for at&t for just over a year, and I think it's a great company to work for, however, there are a few things to consider.
I'm working in FL and we are union in this state, so if your in one of our union states this is what to expect as a sales rep.
Hourly with a few years experience is around $10 to $11.
Insurance is AMAZING. I only pay $15 copay for any type of visit, the rest is 100% covered, surgeries chiropractors, you name it!
We have an amazing tuition reimbursement program.
As for time off, I've worked for the company a year and a half and I have 4 weeks worth...PAID!
Now to commissions,
Instead of breaking every part down, I make between $1200 and $1500 a month on commissions, and thats hitting about 110% ...
(continues)
lscarb85

Apr 12, 2008, 5:52 PM
what part of FL r u in? i'm going to be in tampa
seuguy

Apr 14, 2008, 9:54 AM
I'm in the Tampa market, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
moemoe26

Apr 14, 2008, 10:13 AM
VZW.....hands down co-pay for doctors is 10 and 100% covered when i worked (less then a year ago) 100%-115% i would make 1800-2200. Since its not a union your hourly is based on expericence (i was making 13.00hr). More freedom at VZW its the way to go ..
moemoe26

Apr 14, 2008, 10:14 AM
NOT MEANTION THEY PAY FOR SCHOOL UPFRONT 8,000 PER YEAR
lscarb85

Apr 12, 2008, 5:32 PM
I was manily thinking about AT&T or T-mobile...i dont' really know much about verizon and alltel. I just dont' want to lose my benefits that i have w/ sprint
oguruma

Apr 12, 2008, 5:38 PM
Google.
seuguy

Apr 14, 2008, 10:02 AM
In my efforts to be objective, I was talking with a coworker who came from Sprint and he was telling me he thinks Sprint pays better commissions and benefits aren't too bad. Please give me specifics to compare for you
hereticcavi

Apr 12, 2008, 5:50 PM
i work at Sprint, it isnt bad, free service, good bene's and skool payerbacker. i got buds in the other big two, and they constantly cry about the same things i do, so all in all i think its still wireless

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.