Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Anyone around...?

OfAMightDivine

Apr 10, 2008, 11:26 PM
Someone tell me a funny custie story. I am bored out of my mind.
traegon

Apr 10, 2008, 11:28 PM
I'm around! Today has been an amazingly decent day. I a bit tired of customers not understnad we are now allowed to discuss call detail information over phone. hehe.. one apparently said "I'm going to store and talk to someone who knows what their doing." ๐Ÿ‘ฟ WHatever jackass, it's called it's AGAINST PRIVACY LAWS. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
traegon

Apr 10, 2008, 11:29 PM
๐Ÿคจ Wow.. my spelling and punctuation was way off on that one. Sorry. ๐Ÿคญ
OfAMightDivine

Apr 11, 2008, 12:41 AM
"But it's MY PHONE? Why can't you tell me about MY PHONE? I dialed the number, so tell me what it is!"

I'd love to tell them at that time that "If you read the contract you would see that it's actually *our* phone. Not *your* phone. We basically let you rent our property. You must not realize that you whining will not make me break the law. If I give you the numbers, will you then be prepared to pay all my bills? My rent and utilities, credit card payments, and my car and insurance payments?"

But, alas. I just bite my tongue, and take the verbal beating.
sidbisyo

Apr 11, 2008, 9:50 AM
I got a custy w/ a confusion on what numbers and letters are.

M- ok, can i have your pin please?

C- Mellisa

M- No,sir. your 6-12 digit personal identity number.

C- Oh, try mellisa 1.

This went for about 3 mins until we had it fugured out. cust acctually asked if i could help him change the pin to mellisa because its he's wives name.

but thats ok, that custy was cool, he paid $700+ off he's bill. he's just confused. ๐Ÿคค
techknowitall

Apr 11, 2008, 10:25 AM
ok hes not a custie but He is in TS. when I ask for the number he doesnt know it . then I say well I have to have the number to help the custie. He then sit there and yells at me why do I need the number " Well sir if you want help I need a number" then he states he needs teir two " ok not a problem I still need the number " moron but hay I have all day to talk to you since I can't understand you anyway thats fine I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE this job ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
liquidfire

Apr 11, 2008, 10:43 AM
c: my phones wont work. this one doesnt light up and this one wont call anyone.

m: ok no problem. what is your phone number so i can pull up your account while i look at the phones

c: *stares at me blankly

m: do you know the number of either of these cell phones?

c: well no, why would i need that?

๐Ÿ™„

so i take the phones. BOTH BATTERIES ARE DEAD. so i put them on chargers, get the numbers off them and log into the account

m: well ma'am the reason they werent working was because the batteries are dead and htey need charged

c: oh, well how was i suppose to know that they needed that? how do you do that?

i show them and she has to write down every step.

c: i hope this works otherwise i'll be back and ill want...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.