TeamAzul

Apr 5, 2008, 8:29 PM
Cust = C
Me = M

C: How much is that?
M: It's free after rebate
C: Oh, can we do better than that?
M: Better than FREE?? ๐Ÿคจ

Come on, it's FREE. Do you want me to pay you to take it?
dualitycomplex

Apr 5, 2008, 9:17 PM
hell i had a customer want me to pay him to take a phone,

M-Its $50 in store with a $50 rebate, free after rebate

C-how about free and you give me the rebate

M ๐Ÿคจ How about $50 in store with a $50 rebate, I cant pay you to take this phone

C-Why not?

M- ๐Ÿ˜•
Hombre07

Apr 5, 2008, 10:32 PM
We're doing $10 back, $40 with a $50 ๐Ÿ˜›
OfAMightDivine

Apr 5, 2008, 10:54 PM
And see how the business changes? Used to be free phones were unheard of. People have bitched and whined so much that we now occasionally PAY THEM TO TAKE A PHONE. You all just wait. 3 years from now, customers won't be complaining that we have no free phones. They'll be complaining because they only get the free phone and $50 back, and won't understand why we can't give them $100 to take the phone.
Hombre07

Apr 6, 2008, 12:43 AM
Sad isn't it? I just hope we can one day be rid of subsidizing. Then people might now what these damn things cost.

I can't wait until we can actually see a related trend between dropping prices of phones and rising costs of service. We give you $100 back, you pay $10 more each month, what a concept!
chiQkiLLaH

Apr 6, 2008, 9:24 AM
โ˜น๏ธ If you cant buy/purchase your phone, why you get cellular service and pay every month? Irony of it..people even wanted to get the expensive ones and ask is it for free?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I just can't understand people...if you really need it that much..you need to pay for it. Well if you don't..then stop whining and b*tching around if you're not getting it! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
BLEDSOE

Apr 7, 2008, 3:31 PM
C- I received this flyer in the mail it states that I am elligible for a FREE upgrade.....

M- ๐Ÿ™„ Ok Have you thought about what phone you would like.....

C- Yeah I want the Tilt...

M That is an awesome phone and quite a step up from the nokia 6010 that you are currently using. Let me go get one and we can ring this up...

C- Why do you need to ring anything up it is FREE!!!!

M- ๐Ÿ˜ณ Huh?? Oh no...that means there is no charge for you to upgrade...outside of the price of the phone....This particular phone is $XXX with a rebate...

C- Well this flyer says free and i want a free phone...

M- No problem....here is the nokia 2610..It is the most recent version of the phone you currently have so you will know all how to u...
(continues)
oguruma

Apr 6, 2008, 10:11 AM
Lol that's great. Customers just expect the world. What's even better is when they get mad because we won't sell them a phone for the price they want, yet they expect it because "they have been a good customer so long". WATAF? Is there anything else you really get a discount on because you have been a good customer for so long? I frequent the same gas station and spend $100+ every month there. I'm gonna go piss and moan until they give me free gas.
shanlynn

Apr 6, 2008, 2:43 PM
I want to put a huge sign on the door that reads "Absolutly NO FREE Phones" and in small type "Go ask the cable company for a free TV and see what you get"
M15TER P1NK

Apr 6, 2008, 2:56 PM
Thats pretty much what the mall kiosk workers would have to offer whenever they think they can sell me a "better" phone. leaches see me texting from my mogul while walking through the mall and instantly start their song and dance.

"hey man i can get you a better deal on a better phone"

ok... this should be fun...

"well lets see... i have unlimited minutes, texts, internet access, mobi tv, and xm satilite radio... and that costs me nothing a month... and i also have a $50 a month credit for downloads. i love my phone and cant think of anything i want to do on a cell phone so i dont really want to pay for a new one... so id also like a free windows moblie 6 based device with that... on top of a better deal than you give me $50 a month...
(continues)
hereticcavi

Apr 7, 2008, 3:53 PM
Agreed.....had a 3rd party AT&T offer me a razr instead of my 755, oh and I dont get the 50 cred for downloads, um or free service.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.