Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

i hate kids!!

liquidfire

Apr 4, 2008, 6:08 PM
really i do. i'm tired of kids (ages 8 to 14) coming up to my stand, being loud and obnoxious and screaming to each other, "like omg, i want that phone. o wait no. i want that! but i really want tha one!"
or "thats the phone so and so has and so and so has that one, but not that color."
its soooo annoying. and i'm tired of 10 yr olds saying that they want a pearl just b.c its pink. you are too f-ing young to use a BB, yet i see young kids with them everyday cuz mommy and daddy pamper them to hell and back and give em whatever they want and have no problem paying $30/mo extra just so their little brat can have a pink phone. learn some effing priorities here people. your 8 yr old does not need a cell phone. hell no kid NEEDS a cell phone til...
(continues)
liquidfire

Apr 4, 2008, 6:09 PM
and one more thing....

if you are 16 drees like you are 16, not like you are 23 and on your way home from working at the strip joint all night

that is all
WhoDey

Apr 5, 2008, 8:56 AM
woah woah woah
Step back from the kiosk and relax.. lets not make stupid suggestions here bro.
😈
UOQuack

Apr 5, 2008, 10:22 AM
Havent you heard? 16 is the new 23.
BigShowJB

Apr 8, 2008, 10:31 AM
and 17 is the new 30 and 18 is the new slut! 😁 👀
attwork

Apr 8, 2008, 5:21 PM
UOQuack said:
Havent you heard? 16 is the new 23.

Are you from Alabama? 😳
golem22

Apr 12, 2008, 12:35 AM
I am 312 so if i can have 2 girls ages 16 then it is 16+16=32 im dating older women! 👿 jajajaja
Donna FireHammer

Apr 7, 2008, 11:33 PM
nice liquidfire, nice! 😎
bigmike99s

Apr 4, 2008, 6:21 PM
wow dude i think you are having a bad day.
I know what your talking about i used to work a kiosk. What i hated was when little 10 year olds came up and were like ohh i like this blackberry how much is it? Too god damn much for your young ass now go find mommy and tell her i was mean to you and cry. Damn crib midgets.
Seribus

Apr 5, 2008, 11:22 AM
I would sell it to them all day long....cuz when they break it or get it wet or something hey thats their fault for spending so much on a damn phone
golem22

Apr 12, 2008, 12:48 AM
I have no reservations about selling a blackberry or a treo to a snot nosed little puke, as far as i care its a sale and i will get paid at the end of the day...Though i do draw the line at mommy's and daddy's buying 300sms plans for there half witted teenagers since all i am doing is making more work for me later when they call back to dispute the 100000000000 dollar bill from the resulting overage.
DANGER13

Apr 8, 2008, 5:11 PM
OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT WORK ON THE SALES END OF THIS THOSE KIDS ARE HUGE TO THE BUISNESS YA IT BUGS FOR THEM COMIN UP TO YOUR STAND BUT TELL EM THEY CANT BE THERE UNLESS THERE ARE 18 OR OVER OR HAVE AN ADULT WITH THEM AND I KNOW IF YOUR GETTING PAID COMMISION FOR THAT KID DEMANDING A BLACKBERRY AND GETTING ONE YOU WOULD NOT COMPLAIN WHEN YOUR CHECK COMES TO YOU 😎
player1

Apr 8, 2008, 5:33 PM
People as a whole are so incompetent and you want to take it out on the kids but its the parents fault. When I was a kid if I touched anything I got beat right where I was. It didnt matter who was around. Now you cant smack your kids its just not acceptable. Bull$hit now dont get me wrong I dont think you should abuse your kids but put some fear into them so they act right.
justiN0six

Apr 8, 2008, 5:37 PM
THATS RIGHT KICK THEIR ASSES!
traegon

Apr 8, 2008, 8:07 PM
I still remember the caustic phrase "Go get me a switch." *shiver* "I got whipped, i believe in whipping. You know what? I nebver did what I got whipped for again and i'm still a sane person." 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.