Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

I am.........

oguruma

Apr 3, 2008, 6:08 AM
Tired. Extremely tired. It is 4:00AM here and I am at work for 10 hours. But atleast after that 10 hours I get to teach annoying kids Judo for another hour and a half... And I didn't sleep last night. I am not complaining, just thought you should all know.
soulsharborax

Apr 3, 2008, 8:38 AM
im tired too..but not that tired...damn...just throw around one of the kids...haha jking
oguruma

Apr 3, 2008, 8:48 AM
I probably will. I gotta let off some steam. There is a 13 year old in there that almost weighs as much as I do.... It's messed up. The rest of the class consists of children under 10 years old and under 100lbs.
Christine Evans

Apr 3, 2008, 10:11 AM
I've always wanted to do judo...
oguruma

Apr 3, 2008, 1:09 PM
Why don't you? It's a blast and its great exercise.
Christine Evans

Apr 4, 2008, 6:14 AM
I don't have the time, unfortunately. And I'm slender as it is (some would say skinny). I utilize ATPs just thinking. 😛 I eat A LOT and I want to gain wait but it just seem to be a difficult quest for me.
Christine Evans

Apr 4, 2008, 6:40 AM
Sorry that's "weight" instead of wait. Silly me.
DiosaFeVer

Apr 4, 2008, 6:46 AM
😛
DiosaFeVer

Apr 4, 2008, 6:49 AM
too bad buy one get one for rumor phone has ended.. should have take advantage of that 49.99 2 phones already wow
DiosaFeVer

Apr 4, 2008, 6:57 AM
im so tired wanted to have a plunge in a beach any one wanted to go to boracay
longsleeves

Apr 3, 2008, 1:12 PM
I can't even make it to work at 9a.m. there is no way I would be able to go in at 4. Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.