Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Rant about annoying custy!!!

lscarb85

Mar 30, 2008, 12:08 PM
Omg!!! If I don’t’ have an accessory in stock I cannot produce it from thin air. Excuse me, sir, hold on and when I bend over u just pull it out of my a$$!! I don’t care how many times u’ve driven up here to get it. That’s what a phone is for! Why didn’t u call to see if we had any in stock. And keep on complaining how much time you spend at Sprint bc the more u complain the longer u’ll be here. Go home and order it on-line, and NOO I won’t do it for u! You’re an adult act like one and don’t be so frickin lazy!!!
OfAMightDivine

Mar 30, 2008, 12:14 PM
I love those types.

"I'm sorry sir, the XXXXX is out of stock."

"WHAT? I demand you order the XXXXX for me! It was in stock 4 months ago when I checked! I insist you place me the order."

"Ok"

"That's better. When I can I get it in the mail."

"I can't place the order for it sir."

"WHY NOT?"

"As I said, it's out of stock."

"I want your manager!"

"Ok, but it's out of stock for them, too."
princessn1984

Mar 30, 2008, 12:31 PM
🤣
oguruma

Mar 30, 2008, 5:41 PM
As we all know, if you request a supervisor/manager, all of your wildest cellular dreams will come true 🙄
talia

Mar 30, 2008, 10:40 PM
You would be asking to much for them to call. Don't even ask them to do things on there own. That's like telling a person in a wheel chair to get up a walk. (Sorry if I offend someone with that comment, it was the first thing that came to mind.)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.