Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

shoot me

justiN0six

Mar 25, 2008, 10:06 PM
and shut down customer care.

It's been a long day full of jerkoffs and care... which i guess would could be categorized as jerkoffs.
traegon

Mar 25, 2008, 10:26 PM
๐Ÿคจ What happened with care? Jerkoff customers I can fully sympathize with. It's been a bad for me with them also.
justiN0six

Mar 25, 2008, 10:52 PM
I only have a good experience with care like .. 1 out of every 25 calls... other than that they're cold transfering, misinforming the customers, trying to dump them off, lalalalalala, that's what care gets paid to do.. one agent here actually asked a care rep what they get paid to do... and the answer was "I'm pretty much a switchboard, I transfer customers places" hahahah seriously!!! They have more power than like any department.. But what they do, is transfer customers in circles. Its rediculous. If our customer care was decent, my days would be way better. Half of my anger calls are because of customer care. Screw them.
justiN0six

Mar 25, 2008, 10:54 PM
and my favorite... LET ME GET YOU OVER TO "WEBMATCH" THE DEPARTMENT THAT DOESNT EXSIST... THEY'LL MATCH THE INTERNET PRICE... ya we don't match internet prices and we haven't been webmatch for over 2 years.
traegon

Mar 25, 2008, 11:44 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ I can sympathize.. I started out with Finance only, now I do both Finance and Care. ๐Ÿ™‚ Hopefully one day I'll be able to do it all in one call! Bwhahah!

"Yeah, I'm disputing this on my bill"
"I'm sorry for the error, we'll fix your plan."

"Thank you! Can I have a payment arrangement?"
"Unfornately no, you are 2 months past due so can not offer an extension at this time."

"You all suck then! You know what, just cancel my service!"
"Not a problem maam, that will incur a cost of 600$ for cancelling your 3 lines, in addition to the amount currently old on the account. We hope you return in the future."

๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
BigShowJB

Mar 26, 2008, 10:20 AM
There ya go

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.