Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

csr vs store csr

techknowitall

Mar 23, 2008, 1:52 PM
not only am i csr for a call center but also a customer.... soooo i hear all you guys complain about how the cust does this and that and how we ( csr) do are job but come on sprint store reps are as dumb as a box of rocks ....... they train you for a couple of days then say csr will fix it with a prl update... come on the only thing that does do is p****sses me off im so tired of store reps saying get a prl it will fix it LIARS go get a real job and quit giving me as a rep and a customer the run around.... get your head out of your butt and do the job your paid to do!!!!!
ac4321

Mar 23, 2008, 10:23 PM
Hi, CSR... Do you know how many people come to my store because customer service over the phone told them to come in for an "update" that will fix their reception problems or other issues?

😛
smiliey

Mar 24, 2008, 3:05 PM
lol i second that
MizzSprint

Mar 25, 2008, 1:56 PM
I 3RD THAT!!!!
ralph_on_me

Mar 23, 2008, 10:33 PM
I didn't know there were store CSRs. I thought stores had Sales Reps and Service Reps were in call centers.
honeysuckle03

Mar 24, 2008, 8:17 PM
🤣 correct..
SoCalVDub

Mar 24, 2008, 12:45 PM
haHAhaHA ... im not even going to waste my time with all the garbage customers bring to the store saying a CSR told them we could fix it etc. GET OVER IT ... IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT FIND WORK ELSEWHERE !!! 🤣
honeysuckle03

Mar 24, 2008, 8:21 PM
🤣

you smoke dude..

anyway.. i think it would still depend on the situation and knowledge on the methods and policies..
plus the situation itself..

somewhere, somehow the resolution would still depend on how thoroughly you have understood the issue to provide the correct resolution..

whether you are a store rep or not...

also..its the cuctomer's choice to go to the store or just dial the csr hotline.. 😁
coolestguyinsa

Mar 24, 2008, 8:32 PM
Ugghh thats why Sprint has Techs to diag the phone..PRL is a quick fix, but phone could have other issues ie, liquid damage, have been dropped, or manufactures defect..

Come on people....think!!
ballisticbanana

Mar 25, 2008, 10:46 AM
coolestguyinsa said:
Ugghh thats why Sprint has Techs to diag the phone..PRL is a quick fix

Come on people....think!!

umm prl doesnt fix anything....it only gives sprint cheaper rates...
MizzSprint

Mar 25, 2008, 2:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA This nimrod is on a roll, Hey Techy U DON'T LIKE IT? FIND A NEW JOB! Plain and simple.
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 10:01 AM
FUNNY SINCE YOU STARTED ALL THIS RUNNING YOUR MOUTH BOUT HOW "BAD' REP ARE NOT ME AND ONCE AGAIN I SAID WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM.. AS I SAID BEFORE YOU NEED TO READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH. BUT I GUESS THATS TO MUCH TO ASK FROM YOU. I THINK THE SUN BAKED YOUR BRAIN TO LONG. AND AS FAR AS THE OTHER " SALES REP " I GET BY THE HOUR NOT THE PHONE!!!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.