Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Can you say spoiled?!

cellphoneguy26

Mar 22, 2008, 2:33 PM
I was working during mid December of 07 in a mall at a kiosk when all of a sudden i hear this bone-chilling scream from 4 stores down, a young girl screamimg as if she was being slaughtered brutally walks up to my booth with her mom. The mom leans back and says "mommy will take care of everything" trying to console her then turns to me and says "please tell me you have a pink chocolate" I was speechless. I looked at her daughter and said I thought you were dying when i first heard you! 😳
liquidfire

Mar 22, 2008, 3:32 PM
its parents like that that make me wanna go on a killing spree. if that was my kid i woulda taken the lil ish home and sat her in hte corner til she calmed down. i hate parents that give in to their childs every demand. that child is going to have a very hard time coping with reality when she grows up
cellphoneguy26

Mar 22, 2008, 3:45 PM
LOL
woodywoody500

Mar 23, 2008, 3:08 AM
put her in the corner? everyone knows that does not work. my parents used to beat they everliving sh!! out of me and i'm glad they did. i think every little brat needs a tender knee and a hard belt.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.