Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Must rant (sorry a little long)

woodywoody500

Mar 21, 2008, 3:59 AM
I had this customer who made me furious. i started the call trying to help her and actually wanting to help her but her attitude changed that real quick. she said she was having issue with her sms. ok. i can help with that. then she said it was on her bill. still able to help her i pulled the bill up and asked what the problem was. thats when she started. for 5 minutes i could not get a word in edgewise. she went on and on about how she was supposed to have unlim sms and she ws being charged for everything over 500. i look at the account. she has had 500 sms include since 2005. ๐Ÿคจ then she started saying how her phone was sending sms at random. ok. that i have heard of but it is very rare and usually results in us filing a billing trouble t...
(continues)
dualitycomplex

Mar 21, 2008, 12:18 PM
hah, i had one a couple days ago big dude came in to return an item he purchased a week ago, no problem i can totaly do that he had all the packaging everything was in mint condition, the "problem" was he paid in cash, and my return exchange clearly says same day cash returns only, after that they will recieve a check from my returns division ( i make sure to high light that one to avoid things like what follows ) big dude starts to throw a hissy fit, its 2 minutes to closing, screaming ranting and raving about how i am a terrible sales person and never said this to him ๐Ÿคจ

m-sir i know i told you this

c-no you didnt, its not anywhere on your paper work nothing get your manager on the phone

so i call my manager he knows how i am ...
(continues)
Donna FireHammer

Mar 21, 2008, 7:43 PM
Good Come Back!! Did you get to break his hand???? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
custservguru

Mar 21, 2008, 12:20 PM
dont u just love these people? i had this guy call the other day wanting to know why we cust of his service. well lets see.... u havent made a pymt since dec 29th.. and with that u didnt pay the full amount.. uve now had 3 bills post to the acct. with no pymt. so... uhhhh.... yea,, ๐Ÿคจ
so he goes on to say.. " doesnt sprint cust u off if ur more than a month past due? why would they let me keep service on for this long if i hadnt made a pymt? which i did., but really isnt this sprints fault for letting me keep my service on all this time without pymt?"
ME- (mutes the line- is he freaking serious?"
" sir, if u have reciepts or can check with ur bank or ur cc company and get us copies, any pmyts not posted to the acct can be taken care o...
(continues)
dualitycomplex

Mar 21, 2008, 12:33 PM
yea mine made me laugh up to the point where i had a chubby index finger in my face then it was from funny funny ha ha to its gonna be funny when the cops show up and hand cuff your "smart educated self " over 25 bucks, all in all it made me laugh, and everyone else laugh when i hit the diner up after work for my standard coffee and disco fries.
sprintsup101

Mar 21, 2008, 5:43 PM
i always thought that really did suck for you guys in the store...we only have to hear them on the phone...and depending on their language i can hang up on them and they are gone...i know store reps can always call the cops....but i had some guy call me from a store completely drunk who was in ensemble but i was still in premiere and he was upset b/c i could pull up his acct he was handing the phone to the store rep then taking it back from them screaming at them and also at me...he was slurring all over the place he asked for my sup and then wouldnt even let me put him on hold i finally got him on hold my sup got on the phont to tell him we couldnt do anything with his acct and we can get him to ensemble and he hung up....all i could rememb...
(continues)
liquidfire

Mar 22, 2008, 12:05 PM
mmmmmmmmmm...........disco fries ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.