Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Why is my bill so high?

KioskLife

Mar 11, 2008, 10:40 AM
So... my store closes at 5h30, I just finished closing and I'm about to leave when the phone rings (of course I just HAD to pick up..)

C= Cust
M= Me..

M= Thank you for calling .... my name is Dave how may I help you
C= I need to speak to the manager
M= I'm afraid he left earlier... we were about to close, could I be of assistance?
C= Well I just got my bill and I won't pay it
M= Alright... I'm afraid there's very little I can do though as we don't handle billing. Maybe I can explain some of the charges to you?
C= I just signed for a family plan with 4 lines and got my first bill. It was supposed to be around 100$ but it's 1900$ ( 😳 ).
M= Oh... well... there must be the activation fees for all four lines and maybe additionnal ch...
(continues)
freedomcapcity

Mar 11, 2008, 11:24 AM
🤣
sucks for him. prolly the kids downloading ringtones and junk and txting without a txt plan
traegon

Mar 11, 2008, 4:01 PM
Did they /just/ setup the plan? Or add lines? Did they do it in the middle of a cycle? So many reason. 🙂 Though here in Finance it's common giggle to ask each other why the bill is so high. 😎
KioskLife

Mar 11, 2008, 6:58 PM
We signed them a month ago, all four lines. Even if it was in the middle of a cycle, its still a 2000$ bill; hardly possible to reach that if you didn't go over your minutes.

Weird custies.
traegon

Mar 11, 2008, 7:33 PM
Hrm. if they were talking about their 1st bill, it could be the fact their deposit charges all appeared on the first bill if they were charged any. Custies are wierd! 👀
BigShowJB

Mar 12, 2008, 10:02 AM
did they get billed for the phones too?
Wireless Gnome

Mar 12, 2008, 11:52 AM
Ah, the price of casual data and text message usage. I just love Sprint's new Simply Everything wireless rate plan since you get unlimited voice calling, unlimited domestic text as well as picture messaging along with unlimited data access from your wireless handset. Sprint may have been the last to market on an all you can eat plan, but they definitely trumped everyone with theirs.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.