Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

A Nice Lady and Her Bee-otch Friend (Long)

hardcorehavok

Mar 8, 2008, 11:25 AM
Just had a couple ladies come in and ask some questions.

C - Customer
B - B!tch
R - Me

C - Do you have any junk phones?

R - 🤨 ...

C - My partner line is having a lot of trouble. It gets horrible coverage and drops calls all the time. Do you have any cheap used phones? You know, junk phones.

R - No, ma'am. Unfortunately, we only have one Cellular One phone left. It is a Nokia 6085, but you'd have to buy it at full retail price which is $100.

C - I'm not going to pay $100 for a phone. (NOTE - She was not rude.)

B - What about this AT&T?

C - What happens if our phones stop working? Will we just have to switch?

R - Yes, ma'am. Some stores may still have a few phones, but you'd have to buy them at full retail price....
(continues)
freedomcapcity

Mar 8, 2008, 5:18 PM
sounds like the nice lady needs to get a new "partner"
i hate ppl that think every phone should be free just cuz they get a huge discount when they sign a new contract
MizzSprint

Mar 10, 2008, 11:29 AM
UGHHHH!!! I hate that and it's always that one friend that comes in that has another carrier and wants to complain "Oh Verizon doesn't do that" "But Verizon is this," they turn to their friend and says "You sure you don't wanna switch to Verizon." The funny thing is everytime the actually customer is really nice but they hang with dopehead whiney people lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.