Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Shame on you (long rant)

cc

Feb 29, 2008, 3:12 PM
So I love selling at&t, sure theres problems sometimes but for the most part I've had good experiances. However a recent situation has made me want to have nothing to do with them.
I had a customer to come and add a line to his account, everything seemed fine. We went over paperwork, accepted contract blah blah. But then I went to invoice him out and a $300 deposit showed up. Nothing had mentioned it before now. So I call it in. Customer Care says let me look. I call Analyst review. they say, system error, he doesnt have to pay, talk to CC. CC rep call back, same info. Tells me no deposit required, it will be taken care of. Customer leaves happy.
Two days later. I get an email demanding to know why I did not get the deposit, I explain. T...
(continues)
agent smith

Feb 29, 2008, 3:15 PM
take a deep breath
princessn1984

Feb 29, 2008, 3:35 PM
Let us know what the guy says... I'm curious. 😕
cc

Feb 29, 2008, 3:42 PM
Got answering machine on both phones. Will let you know when I get a hold of him.
He was a really nice guy too, this sucks 👿
justiN0six

Feb 29, 2008, 3:44 PM
Sorry to hear that! That's a crappy deal.
I hate being in situations like that. Rediculous right??

We use to be all about matching what we quoted ya know? If they were promised a certain thing then we were suppose to do it per customer rules.. But it seems that has all changed
ralph_on_me

Feb 29, 2008, 4:35 PM
I wouldn't call him, I'd make CC call him and demand the deposit. It was their **** up (even though they'll hit you for the deposit) and they should be the bad guy, not you
cc

Feb 29, 2008, 6:23 PM
I was going to but I feel bad. I don't want my reputation ruined, even if its with one guy, because of CC. And who know if they would even call him if I asked. I will admit when I left a message for him I said - Call customer service, there is a problem getting that deposit reversed. Im hoping he will call them but he will be in here eventually to return the phone (he said he couldn't afford a deposit).

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.