Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

samsung m510 issues

ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 12:22 AM
i posted this in the sprint forum but no replies so i'll try here too, sorry for double posting but im just lookin for some answers.

has anyone else had problems with this phone turning off and back on again for no reason, its got a full charge but sometimes when i go to use say yahoo messenger it doesnt want to log in so i try to exit the application and try again but it just resets the phone. or i could be talkin on the phone and the phone will turn off and back on by itself, its annoying as all get out, i dunno if its manuf. defect or what, but i live a good hour away from the nearest repair center, so if you have any info about what could be goin on please let me know. thanks
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 4:11 PM
yeah well i wont call you a moron cause i'll get reprimanded for it. but your obviously not very smart, i stated in my post that it was the second time iposted it cause when i posted it the first time in the sprint forum i wasn't getting an answers, stop being such an annoying little troll!
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 6:40 PM
😁 i hate stupidity.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.