Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

From the Office of Dan Hesse:

Bufford T. Justice

Feb 13, 2008, 2:51 PM
Dear Teammates:

I am really looking forward to talking with you this Friday, Feb. 15, at the all-employee webcast. But, I've made a decision that I want you to know about today.

You have seen a number of changes in the past two months. Here is one more. For the past two-and-a-half years, we've had two headquarters cities -- our corporate headquarters in Reston, Va., and our operations headquarters in Overland Park, Kan. Having dual headquarters has hampered teamwork and the integration of legacy cultures. It has increased travel and real estate costs. And, dual-city headquarters has hurt our ability to execute well in the marketplace.

Going forward, the Sprint Nextel headquarters will be in Overland Park. The Overland Park campus by...
(continues)
vocalist

Feb 13, 2008, 3:04 PM
Wow.

I feel so bad for everyone who works for that company.

You guys are taking so many friggin hits.
Bufford T. Justice

Feb 13, 2008, 3:07 PM
Worse than Rodney King in the middle of a Klu Klux Klan rally.
GettingItDone01

Feb 13, 2008, 3:31 PM
Yeah I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna listen in on the all hands meeting or not on Friday. i really don't care about what's gonna be said since my store's closing. however, it may be interesting to hear...
Bufford T. Justice

Feb 13, 2008, 3:34 PM
Which store are you at?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.