Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Sprint's NSSD

SprintPony

Feb 7, 2008, 2:19 PM
i hear a lot of bad things about this department on these forums, but i gotta tell you i love sales support. they can't always do what i need them to do but generally their intelligence level is much higher than customer care's.

i have run into a few in sales support that i'd be happier never running into again, but in general i am completely happy with them and what they do for me and my customers.

they are much better at switching plans for my customers, at esn/imei swaps, and even just general information. don't get me wrong, cust care has things it's good at too, making me cry, causing customers to attempt od-ing on tylenol, and telling them to come to our store to for nextel repairs. the problem is we're an affiliate and our ...
(continues)
da309392

Feb 7, 2008, 2:38 PM
Yeah, i agree. Sprints NSS line is awesome. Every now and then all get some one who doesn't know what they're doing but for the most part they do a great job!!!

KEEP IT UP NSS!!!
rookieb

Feb 7, 2008, 7:22 PM
If any of the NSS team is on here, you guys are great. With NSS I almost never get a dumb person. With regular customer care its the other way around.
Bufford T. Justice

Feb 7, 2008, 8:01 PM
So sad. truly
BigShowJB

Feb 8, 2008, 4:55 PM
Ray (and all his alter ego's) are truly so sad. aren't you, Ray?
turn1animal

Feb 7, 2008, 7:35 PM
I work in customer care and NSSD is always SUPER HELPFUL. No matter what I need they help and if they can't help, they direct me to a path to resolution.

To all NSSD reps: Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
ShackViperElite

Feb 7, 2008, 11:28 PM
I've had nothing but good experience with NSS. I need to add a line.. done! I need a master unlock.. done! I need help changing a plan SNAP screwed up.. done!

It's been such a pleasure dealing with NSS associates.
ReaperTut

Feb 7, 2008, 11:46 PM
lucky you.. i get some real stinkers.. how often have you had to call? i' dealt with them alot over the holidays and man.. it was like .. "WTF are you calling me for.. doesn't SNAP work" ... uhm no.. its down for me meah. thats why im calling.
ucantbeserious

Feb 8, 2008, 12:33 PM
😁 Thanks alot you guys, that has made my day a bit brighter.
turn1animal

Feb 8, 2008, 12:44 PM
Your welcome and thanks for your hard work 😁
BigShowJB

Feb 8, 2008, 5:02 PM
I tell all my customers to come see me if there are ever any problems with their billing or service or anything.

I get more done in one hour with NSS than most of my customer can get done per ten hours with *2 customer care (not including their time waiting on hold, that's just the time they actually talk to a rep).

I gotta thank you personally as well. It's because of the great job you do there that makes me look so good as a rep.

You guys (and ladies) at NSS are a large part of why sprint is still running as well as it is.

the NSS staff knows their sh!t, and they know what we need done as reps.

Keep it up! NSS ROCKS!!!!!!! 😎 😎 😁 😁 😁
ac4321

Feb 11, 2008, 2:31 PM
NSS is generally good, especially compared to regular customer service, but the quality has noticeably declined in the last year or so as it has expanded.

My least favorite aspect, as I've said a few times before, is that they *still* haven't gotten everyone trained on both p2k and ensemble and able to use whichever the call requires. There is simply no excuse for this. It's not the NSS reps' fault, though, but that of the call center managers and directors.

Beyond that, it's pretty futile anyway to even have to call. I'm sure this isn't the case with some stores, but when someone from our store calls it is because of a limitation or chronic glitch in our store systems. Most of it is incredibly mundane stuff that could be done in l...
(continues)
DE 2 Philly

Feb 19, 2008, 12:21 AM
I cant agree with you more about the systems not working and then us wasting both our and NSS time w/ the phone call. Some REEEEEEEEEALLL basic stuff that should be done in 30 seconds dont work, then I have to call etc. etc.: so frustrating. However, whenever I call activations or "nss" I do find that they are 10x's more helpful than normal care (even though Im sure they try their best).
labellavita

Feb 19, 2008, 3:40 PM
While I do get some very helpful and knowlegable people I have to disagree for the most part. Most of the time when I call I get "I cannot do that in this department, let me transfer you" then I get transfered to ensemble care when it's a p2k account. I hear "I cannot do that in this department" so many times that I want to scream " what exactly do you do?" that being said I do get a lot of helpful people but for the most part the only time they want to help is when it's adding data or texts when my system is erroring out. but thank you to those of you that are helpful, the rest of you should quit now and save me the trouble of having to repeatedly call back to get someone who knows what they are talking about

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.