Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Is it just me or...... (sprint rant)

DrZoom

Jan 29, 2008, 4:31 PM
Is it just me or is sprint the most funked up bass-ackward disorganized company ever? I get so frustrated navigating our customer service web. It seems like each department has such small responsibilites, and no department understands what the other's job is. The department that does sales can't track orders, the department that makes payment arrangements can't resolve disputed charges...etc. Is this kind of fragmented service typical of a large company or is it just Sprint? No wonder my customers are so grumpy.....
oldtimer_sprint

Jan 29, 2008, 10:26 PM
Well I don't know about the sales department, but orders can be tracked.

As far as the collections department helping on the bills, why should they have to explain the bill. Customer's have plenty of time to dispute the bill before they are interupted. Really all you want the collection agents to do is ask can you pay the full amount, can you pay the past due amount, how much can you pay?
Nikoletta

Jan 30, 2008, 12:35 AM
We're not dissimilar but I think the attitude is different.

Our Sales team can track Sales order though they are generally discouraged from doing so. My department is the one that is charged with tracking sales orders and while we can place a sale order we are usually also discouraged from doing so (Sales agents are commissioned so it's a waste of their time to track an order, we aren't so there's no point in us placing the order, our supervisors want somebody who will get credit for the sale placing the order and as we specialize in tracking and exchanging we're much more efficient than a sales agent at it.)

Neither of us can see anything to do with existing accounts, we can't track upgrades or change plans or do anything with paymen...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.