Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Is Sprint Gonna Die?

hardcorehavok

Jan 18, 2008, 4:36 PM
Poor Sprint reps. Today, Sprint announced 4,000 employee layoffs and 125 store closures. In Q4, they lost 639,000 postpaid customers. Looks like Sprint is in bad trouble. Sprint usually gets a bad rep in the wireless industry. Personally, I have never heard any good comments about Sprint. I used to live in an area that had all AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and Alltel. Everyone I knew that had Sprint hated it. They always complained about poor reception, poor customer service, confusion over the whole Sprint/Nextel thing and a lack of cool phones.

With all this bad news today, does anyone else think that Sprint maybe going the way of the dinosaurs? If so, who would buy them out? Verizon and Alltel seem to be the most logical choices as ...
(continues)
Marcus Fenix

Jan 18, 2008, 4:38 PM
I hope Sprint burns in Hell soon.
a Girl

Jan 18, 2008, 4:56 PM
sigh...i have sprint...contract up next month and husband needs to get a cell phone anyways...looks like verizon time....sigh

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.