Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Another Stupid Question....

GettingItDone01

Jan 16, 2008, 5:36 PM
Wow do I hate stupid people....

Customer: Yeah I have a Razor and I purchased the insurance on it. The phone is fine, but I ran over the clip with my car...can I get a new one?

Me: Sir I'm sorry but the insurance only covers the actual phone, you would have to purchase a new clip for $19.99

Customer: Oh it doesn't cover the accessories too? Well what about a warranty on the clip or something?

Me: Some accessories carry a manufacturer's warranty against defects, however running the clip over with your car is not a manufacturer's defect.

Customer: That's stupid (storms away and leaves)

I keep telling myself it has to get worse before it gets better...but it never gets any better!!!
Marcus Fenix

Jan 16, 2008, 5:40 PM
Why can't people stop saying Blacktooths and Blueberries? Need a Blacktooth? Go to the back woods of KY and ask people to smile. Want Blueberries? Go to the grocery store when they are in season and pick up a pint or two.
techguy22

Jan 16, 2008, 6:19 PM
Or have someone lead you on.... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Marcus Fenix

Jan 16, 2008, 7:04 PM
๐Ÿคจ
spazebar

Jan 20, 2008, 6:41 PM
blueberries=blueballs
vreaper

Jan 21, 2008, 10:55 AM
...DUMB! BOO!
Foamy

Jan 18, 2008, 1:47 PM
"Ok, there's a $50 deductible with that"

Problem solved. ๐Ÿ˜

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.