Jan 1, 2008, 10:25 AM
😕
Debo

Jan 1, 2008, 10:31 AM
đŸ˜ĸ
madisongrey

Jan 1, 2008, 10:34 AM
yeah me too it sucks...

dangit i need to change the pic, i dyed my hair the other day again...

so hows everyone holdin up...i didnt drink last night for once cause i knew i had to wake up early and now im sad lol.
Debo

Jan 1, 2008, 10:46 AM
I didn't drink either, but then again I ever do. 😉
nuckingfuts

Jan 1, 2008, 10:43 AM
Im here, but I cant call it work as there are no customers
sprint_god

Jan 1, 2008, 10:49 AM
are any of you sprint or nextel dealers by any chance??????
madisongrey

Jan 1, 2008, 10:51 AM
call center
sprint_god

Jan 1, 2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah i work for nss, we have about 20 agents total on the floor cusotmer care is closed if you call, if the stores are closed why are we here?
madisongrey

Jan 1, 2008, 11:05 AM
we are slowwww. lol.
sprint_god

Jan 1, 2008, 11:11 AM
yeah we are really slow, they will probably send us home early. then all of sprint will be closed.
BigShowJB

Jan 1, 2008, 12:58 PM
not us .. our owner would want us her in a hurricane
aussieguy73120

Jan 1, 2008, 11:41 AM
😡

Oh well,
Another day, another ignorant customer.

Happy New Year everyone.
ayotech

Jan 1, 2008, 1:16 PM
i am stuck here...
Verizon_Indirect_HBIC

Jan 1, 2008, 1:34 PM
Physically I'm here.... Mentally I'm still in a quiet house in my warm bed.... What's the point of being here?!?!? Most people are too hung over to get out of bed, much less drag their happy a$$ to the mall to grace us with their presence and buy a phone.... 😡
ayotech

Jan 1, 2008, 1:42 PM
yea no one is here but the "mall walkers"
Verizon_Indirect_HBIC

Jan 1, 2008, 1:54 PM
same here... If only the mall walkers would buy something...
ayotech

Jan 1, 2008, 2:06 PM
they never buy phones... if they did they'd actually be customers.... they can't have that!
Verizon_Indirect_HBIC

Jan 1, 2008, 2:51 PM
I think in the 2 years I've been here I've only got like maybe 10 mall walkers to upgrade their phones... and that was serious work!!! You almost have to chase them, or walk the mall with them and talk about it because they can't stop... it will mess up there heart rate and their whole exercise will be ruined.. đŸ¤Ŗ
ayotech

Jan 1, 2008, 2:52 PM
i'm gonna start shooting rubberbands at them
Verizon_Indirect_HBIC

Jan 1, 2008, 3:02 PM
Thats a good start... If that doesn't work you can try and pretending like your standing around gretting outside your booth/store and gently toss/ drop a brochure in their direction... THAT SEEMS TO GET THEIR ATTENTION AROUND HERE 😁
ayotech

Jan 1, 2008, 3:04 PM
hmm...
never thought of that...
Verizon_Indirect_HBIC

Jan 1, 2008, 3:15 PM
It seems to be pretty effective.. I mean not that I would ever throw something at someone while on the clock.... It just always happens to fall. 😉
mogulchic21

Jan 1, 2008, 3:07 PM
I am unfortunately working today. It sucks when you get to bed at 5am đŸ˜ŗ and then have to get up at 8am to get ready for work. Damn New Years Eve 😡
ac4321

Jan 1, 2008, 3:37 PM
So far today, I've helped about four customers, taken a half hour nap (not on my break), and randomly done nothing or browsed the internet for the rest of the time.

Since I have dozens of hours of paid time off and holiday time that I can't use due to the freeze of vacation/personal days from Thanksgiving until now, I have little remorse for doing as little as possible on holiday that I'd be paid for anyway.

It's a complete waste for the place to be open.
😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.