Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Getting this out of my system

Nikoletta

Dec 20, 2007, 8:32 PM
I haven't said this in a while, it generally isn't an issue however if I don't get this out of my system I may well explode and take out the entire department with me.

Whatever incompetent moron wrote the ordering software we are forced to labor under has the programing skills of a gawd d2mn toadstool... which is to day they have NONE!

We've spent most of the day in cue with up to 10 minute hold times largely because the software is so worthless. It crashes 20 times a day, takes the better part of eternity to load ANYTHING, won't function properly when it is up and running and then half the orders don't complete properly for no apparent reason and have to be canceled and re-done anyway!

I'm so sick of this software and it's making ...
(continues)
oldtimer_sprint

Dec 20, 2007, 11:07 PM
I nominate chainsaw! 😈 🤣
BigShowJB

Dec 21, 2007, 8:32 AM
i nominate one of two and you can pick one or both--
Ray Carroll
Verizon
ajstrong

Dec 21, 2007, 3:05 PM
for the simple reason that if they promoted the voyager so much, WHY wouldn't they allow anyone but their stupid corp. stores to sell them, and then just 3 or so per WEEK? There's nothing within 100 miles at LEAST, and we would be making BANK on it....

O wait, they are selling them. ONLINE. bastards.
Nikoletta

Dec 21, 2007, 3:19 PM
One word

iPhone

Same thing, only corp stores but they advertised the hell outta them, then had none in... fortunately I don't work for either of those carriers.

And the people who need beaten are the programmers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.