Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 23 replies

What will you do...

rivers9180

Dec 17, 2007, 3:00 PM
on your last day?

i have been keeping a log of all the a-holes that yell at me when i am trying to help them. On my last day i will cancel their accounts, flag them as fraud, and note the account to not reactivate under any circumstances. (only to the really really really really big a-holes though, i am not that mean to do it to every frustrated custy)

anyone have their own ideas?
chainsaw

Dec 17, 2007, 5:40 PM
I'll show up to work just like I do everyday, say my last goodbyes and be done with it. No point to ruin my reputation or that of my companies by activing immature.
spazebar

Dec 17, 2007, 5:54 PM
pfft . . . your no fun you big meanie!
chainsaw

Dec 17, 2007, 6:03 PM
🤣 🤣 MAybe I just won't show up for work, I've never done that before!
ReaperTut

Dec 17, 2007, 10:14 PM
i'd atleast show up, im only working here as a favor to a friend who owns the few sprint stores i work in... im actually a verizon customer.. lol.. however, due to the fact that i am a bad liar, i actually purchased two nextel phones that when customers asked which one i have, i could word it in a way that i wouldn't actually be lying.. hehe.. i love word play
Sprintkitty

Dec 17, 2007, 6:23 PM
Retail in general and wireless in particular tend to be almost incestuous...the person you're working for at one place now may be the person you end up working for at a different company altogether down the line. So burned bridges are not something I enjoy.

But...change the question to what would I _want_ to do on my last day? I'd tell everyone (customers, employers, etc) exactly what I thought of them. 😈
LoopiKelli

Dec 17, 2007, 10:38 PM
I would do naughty things to the cute ones...
BigShowJB

Dec 18, 2007, 8:43 AM
when's your last day? 😁
princessn1984

Dec 20, 2007, 11:07 AM
I did that one time... and left right after (leaving someone else to work my shift). She just stood there with her jaw on the floor.
BigShowJB

Dec 18, 2007, 8:43 AM
I would love to do that to a random boss as a practical joke
Jennyboo

Dec 18, 2007, 9:46 AM
I'd see if my manager would zero out a new phone for me 👀

He's cool like that, plus he hates this company lol.
M15TER P1NK

Dec 18, 2007, 10:26 AM
... for anyone who gets this...

"Start"

"Run"

"cmd.exe"

"format c:"

😈
BigShowJB

Dec 18, 2007, 11:46 AM
do you havea timedelay action for that to happen?
like to set it to happen at a point a week out or whatever?
Soimbored

Dec 18, 2007, 12:51 PM
I would love to do one of the "Half Baked" bits,

F*** you, F*** you , YOU"RE COOL, F*** You, IM OUT!!!!

or

I'm not gonna dooooo what everyone thinks I'm gonna doooooo which is FLIP OUT man, all I wanna know is who's coming with me? Who's comin with me man?

(which of course is a rip off of "Jerry Maguire", but they do it so much better in "Half Baked".)
rxymsft

Dec 19, 2007, 4:33 PM
escalate every call and then pretend to be a sup when they ask for one, a sup with an attitude and bad southern drawl. then send them out all the wrong phones and charge them for express shipping when they request the free option, or send it out ground if they need it asap. maybe i'll transfer them into the spanish que if i'm getting bored with the rest of my ideas.
Grim Reaper

Dec 19, 2007, 5:05 PM
I would start off by future dating EVERY account that came in. I would add every feature to the accounts as I could. This way, once my day is over, the deeds are already done. That would cause all of the upper managment to correct all the accounts and get credits.

Then I would run magnets over all of the hard drives or format c: in cmd. I would then go outside and lay thumbtacks all in the parking lot and watch all of the customers get flat tires. I would also play hide and seek with all of the phones in the back room. I hope that some of the phones can survive "toilet" conditions until they are found.

In all actuality, I would leave in a proper manner, or would I?
BigShowJB

Dec 20, 2007, 11:04 AM
switch the phones in the boxes, RAZR's in Q boxes, voagers, venuses (veni?) switch a v3m & a V9m, or just swap boxes of the same model so the ESN's are in the wrong box
Webb

Dec 23, 2007, 2:54 AM
rivers9180 said:
on your last day?

i have been keeping a log of all the a-holes that yell at me when i am trying to help them. On my last day i will cancel their accounts, flag them as fraud, and note the account to not reactivate under any circumstances. (only to the really really really really big a-holes though, i am not that mean to do it to every frustrated custy)

anyone have their own ideas?

Offer imaginary features, with a perfectly straight face.

"Would you like laser vision with that? Only 14.99 per month..."
BigShowJB

Dec 23, 2007, 8:24 AM
first 6 months must be paid in advance
Webb

Dec 23, 2007, 1:15 PM
"The radiation from our cell phones has been shown to cause mutations leading to the development of super powers..."
techguy22

Dec 23, 2007, 2:23 PM
And it must also be paid in unmarked $100 bills. No change can be made.
BigShowJB

Dec 24, 2007, 12:44 PM
well the service is $250/month for the basic, Plus is $300 and the EV-DO revA package is $500
poweredup

Dec 23, 2007, 2:41 PM
also we have the ability to turn your cell phone into your credit card, so just leave your card here with us and from now on you can "swipe" your cell phone when making purchases, kinda like a speed pass 👀
Webb

Dec 24, 2007, 12:07 AM
"That button? It calls in a missile strike. Just remember to keep the camera pointed at the target."

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.