Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

BlackBalled! (Longish)

Midas Skyway

Dec 12, 2007, 6:31 PM
Let me preface this post by saying that I am, in fact "Black". If you feel insulted by mildly veiled epithets, please don't read on.

So, recently I've been blackballed from being promoted, for no discernible reason, and after saying, ok ok maybe my supervisor just really likes me and wants to give me a chance to get ahead in her group (where the fresh h311 did such optimistic thinking come from? I've depressed doorstops in my day.) Next, I decide to go back to my previous department, and then after hounding the sup for a week, was told that I couldn't even do that because of a supposed issuance, that I or anyone else has no knowledge of. I guess they expect me to work like a good slave, and not ask mah massa no quessins, and keep work...
(continues)
Lapdog

Dec 12, 2007, 6:42 PM
Dude, next time, try to be a bit clearer...
chainsaw

Dec 12, 2007, 7:02 PM
That sucks man, some people are better at selling themselves than others. I suck at it personally and sometimes being a good employee doesn't stand out as much as someone good at acting.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.