Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Tracking System?

TexasJulie

Dec 20, 2004, 4:25 PM
How do you keep track of who you have talked with? Do you keep a log of all of your transactions to make sure you are being paid properly? Do you know if someone "steals" your sell?

Julie
dsmith5237

Dec 26, 2004, 5:47 PM
We have sales contracts that have a white(store)/pink(customer)/yellow(me) copy. I keep the yellow copy with the customer's info, ESN, new MDN, account #, etc. Through the month I log into our commissions system and see what has been accounted for and what needs to be appealed. If another rep in our store has stolen a sell I let him/her know and that rep will give me their next one in trade or I can submit an appeal for the one in question. I also keep sales contracts from those who said they would come back later(such as if they didn't have the deposit $). I keep two months worth of these and check to see if they come back or have activated with another rep or another store. If they came back to another rep in my store then I claim th...
(continues)
cellworld

Jan 13, 2005, 10:48 PM
We use Cellular Manager from data guard systems its really good. is a web based invoice and inventory system.
pizpiz80

Jan 14, 2005, 1:35 PM
What the web address for Cellular Manager? I am interested in trying it.
Shopgirl84

Jan 15, 2005, 5:37 PM
I made a comission grid one day when i was bored so i could just put in the customers name, the day i talked to them and what not. It works pretty good. I even put in what everything was worth so I knew what my pay was going to be. Now my whole company uses it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.