Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Turn it down!

Nikoletta

Dec 6, 2007, 9:06 PM
Ok, seriously...

We are allowed to have like a radio or stereo on our desks and can play music as long as we keep the volume low and it is not offensive music...

Basically as long as nobody complains.

I have a little CD-clock-radio thingy on my desk (Well it's my Auntie's desk, but we only have a couple of hours where we're both here so I use it most of my shifts.) and I like to listen to my rather eclectic tastes in music... being able to play my Nightwish is one of my little pleasures.

I have a supervisor... who I otherwise like quite well... who makes me want to throttle him at night.

He has a lot of music on his computer and likes to play it. This is not a problem when he keeps it quite enough that it doesn't drown out MY...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Dec 6, 2007, 9:11 PM
I'd go to a manager if he won't turn it down.

You also get a million Cool points for mentioning Nightwish.
Nikoletta

Dec 6, 2007, 10:19 PM
Nighwish is AWESOME!

I'm stuck on Poet and the Pendulum...

I was a little bummed when the changed singers but have you read the open letter... The previous gal was a BISH! And her response was worse than useless...

I really like Anette too, I wish I had her speaking voice.
OfAMightDivine

Dec 7, 2007, 8:10 AM
If you like Nightwish, you may also like Epica, and After Forever. Simone Simons, and Floor Jansen (singers for each band, respectively) are a-ma-zing. Both bands have occasional growling type vocals, but majority of it all is Simone Simons and Floor Jansen.
OfAMightDivine

Dec 7, 2007, 5:06 PM
If you didn't know (since I've never talked to you very specifically before) Tarja Turunen has her own project. New album called My Winter Storm. May wanna check it out if you're a fan of her work.
Sprintkitty

Dec 7, 2007, 10:17 AM
Add another million cool points from me. 🙂
LoopiKelli

Dec 6, 2007, 9:19 PM
(i'm really morbid tonight...)

Two words: Staple Gun.
T-Mob

Dec 6, 2007, 11:52 PM
Do it. 😁 That is ridiculous. Do it Do it Do it!
kapwww

Dec 7, 2007, 5:58 PM
Have you seen my red stapler?
tmbold

Dec 7, 2007, 6:01 PM
i was told i could listen to my radio at a reasonable volume
T-Mob

Dec 8, 2007, 1:05 AM
I will contact your board of tourism, I could have this place condemned.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.