Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

any tmobile employees in here?

TmobileGirl28

Dec 3, 2007, 8:42 PM
soo yeah if u are im sure u are being affected by our wonderful outage. all of our call centers are down. as far as i know anyways 😲 no work yay!!
Tmo Slave

Dec 3, 2007, 9:17 PM
Yeah the bellevue corp center were all our company servers are located were flooded crippling our entire company. Even our internet is down so Im on my wing surfing the net waiting for the mall to close in 3 hours.
shellis129

Dec 3, 2007, 11:26 PM
Is that what happened? The corp office got flooded and all the servers are down? Sucks. I've been trying to log in and take care of some biz for awhile now. I can't even check my balance on the phone!

Any word on when things will be back to normal?
WhoDey

Dec 4, 2007, 11:14 AM
Tmo Slave said:
Even our internet is down so Im on my wing surfing the net waiting for the mall to close in 3 hours.

EW.. id rather have NO web than EDGE web..lol
spidermon

Dec 4, 2007, 4:31 PM
or he could be using free wi-fi from any hot spot or unrestircted wi fi source....thatd make things a bit faster huh?
Tmo Slave

Dec 4, 2007, 5:12 PM
System is back up now. YAY!!! I couldn't use wifi we are just out of range of the apple stores free wifi. The whole mall is setup for wifi but you have to pay for it. ☹️

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.