Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Racist B!tch

thatnewgirl

Nov 21, 2007, 7:40 PM
So me and a coworker were sitting in our store, really slow today, and a group of 5 younger teen black boys walk in the door. They were maybe 12 or 13, and me and my coworkwer are both white (just so yah can see the situation clearly)

They walk in to warm up because it is cold outside and they are walking around. They are sitting talkin to us, mind you ABOUT CELLPHONES, and a white lady and her 9 year old walk in. (You should have seen her face when she looked at these boys after she walked in). My coworker got up and walked over to this lady and asked if she needed any help, she was on her phone, and said no, not now.

My coworker said "okay, let me know if you have any questions and I can help you."
She talks on her phone for a whil...
(continues)
ShackViperElite

Nov 22, 2007, 2:53 AM
Some people just need to be removed from the planet for the betterment of mankind. Sounds like we have our next contestant.
arsimckhoi

Nov 23, 2007, 11:52 AM
let us know how it plays out...
donkey_kong86

Nov 23, 2007, 12:40 PM
that b!tch has some serious issues man. and the way i see it if she's the one with the problem
thatnewgirl

Nov 23, 2007, 4:22 PM
She never called. Yah, that's what I thought.
donkey_kong86

Nov 23, 2007, 4:27 PM
serves her right you know
Lapdog

Nov 23, 2007, 6:11 PM
What are you...the homeless shelter? Those punk kids had NO BUSINESS in your store...black, white, whatever. The DO NOT pay your paycheck...

They should have been told to move along or go home...anyplace but your store.

Y'all need a reality check!
shanlynn

Nov 25, 2007, 5:13 PM
Guess what I was the one that offered some assistance to the lady that declined my help. So she needed a reality check! What lame brained arse whipe comes into a store on their darn phone anyway. The B!tches that don"t give a crap who you are. Thats who! And no I will not tell a kid that is wearing shorts and a t-shirt to get out of my store especially when they want to talk about a phone because then they go home to mommy and daddy and tell them what they want. That is what brings customers back. Be Nice to the kids cause that is your future bussiness.
BTW Lap I usually listen to things that you have to say but if you don't realize that children are the future then go back and get your lyrics for a MJ song. Yes I said Micheal Jackson! So ...
(continues)
reppinP-W-1

Nov 25, 2007, 5:25 PM
CHURCH!!! CHURCH!!!
shanlynn

Nov 25, 2007, 5:35 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 👿
shanlynn

Nov 25, 2007, 5:21 PM
So here is the update. The lady came back into the store on Black Friday. She never said a word about the pevious nights incident. I didn't want to ask either.
M15TER P1NK

Nov 27, 2007, 9:32 AM
bet she calls it white friday... did she ask the store rep to refer to her as "grand wizard?"

... b!tch...
M15TER P1NK

Nov 27, 2007, 9:29 AM
... yeah... the only people i really hate are racists... cant stand it... i enjoy a good joke based on race but if i wouldnt feel comfortable repeating the joke in the company of a person of that race i have a problem with it... more often than not if i hear a good one one of my friends of the race in question is the first person i will tell the joke to... and good times are had by all

when my spanish speaking reps (one puerto rican one honduran) come in and 5-10 spanish speaking customers come in five minutes later i have to ask if they all came in the same van... but its a joke...

now when a customer comes in and says "damn... where all the illegals at today? must be government check day" i politely ask the racist bast@rd to leave my...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.