Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

small world

rxymsft

Nov 20, 2007, 4:24 PM
all day at work i spend my down-time reading this forum. and i wonder how many of you i've actually spoken with. i think when i talk to another rep from now on, i should just ask them if they creep on phonescoop while they're at work. and if they don't, i'll tell them they should.
mogulchic21

Nov 20, 2007, 6:05 PM
well unless you are anywhere close to VT or work for a call center then you most likely haven't spoken with me or anyone else in my store. But yes some of us do spend some of our working day reading phonescoop 😎
vzwcripplesphones

Nov 21, 2007, 10:46 AM
What is this "work" that you speak of? God, I need some customers to liven up my day today...I will even take the crazy ones with the ZOMG MY CELL PHONE IS PICKING UP SATELITTE SIGNALS! type right about now...

☚ī¸
mogulchic21

Nov 21, 2007, 11:52 AM
I know what you mean. It's raining here and the only customers that I have seen today are the ones paying their bills and want to whine about how high the are. The ones who wanted me to do a phone book swap on a phone that I had showed them here in the store and then bought elsewhere đŸ‘ŋ

However I am excited that it's turkey day tomorrow and I don't have to work at all 😎
vzwcripplesphones

Nov 21, 2007, 11:55 AM
I get to look forward to a nice bottle of Crown, the company of a good family, and to watch my football team lose yet ANOTHER Thanksgiving game. (Go Lions...yeah right... đŸ¤Ŗ )
mogulchic21

Nov 21, 2007, 12:23 PM
I'll be doing pretty much the same except for no drinking. My fam isn't big drinkers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.