Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

and after an hour in a half

nena23

Nov 14, 2007, 2:56 PM
This old man just called in to activate his new phone, it wouldnt of been so bad if the poor old man could see, he couldnt give me the numbers on the chip after 45 mins we finaalllly got the number than he tells me how he can barely see anything at all that even the TV is too hard to see and than i had to teach him how to put the battery back on the phone, 45 mins later he finally got everything together and turned on his phone which took 30 of those 45 mins, than he says "Can you help me put the voicemail on" ohhh mannnnnnnnn luckily he says you know what ill just drive down to the store and have them tell me more on my phone and using the phone, i dont knowif is hould be more concerned for the poor agent or the people who are going to be ...
(continues)
LoopiKelli

Nov 14, 2007, 3:00 PM
Wow...just reading that made me bang my head on my desk.
HotKarl666

Nov 14, 2007, 3:01 PM
You should b concerned for his grandchildren. He might think they are floor lamps and try to stick their fingers in the wall socket.
nssguy

Nov 14, 2007, 4:07 PM
whats crazy is somehow i get stuck behind that guy every time i go anywhere! somehow hes always driving a different car though... 👀

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.