Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

question for radioshack/sc kiosk employees

chainsaw

Nov 12, 2007, 6:10 PM
I'm applying to be the RAE for at&t for national retail. Have they RAE's you've worked with been pretty cool? Do they seem to enjoy their position?
nization

Nov 12, 2007, 8:38 PM
Sorry no answer for ya but a question. I am currently a store manager but am very interested in becoming an RAE, how was it that you found out about the position and do you happen to know what the requirements are? Just curious, I have been planning on talking to my RAE about it but havn't got the chance to yet. I'm no in any hurry to move out of my current position (only been manager for a month and a half) but I would like to move up to RAE in six months or so.
Hombre07

Nov 13, 2007, 12:09 AM
I'm pretty happy with my RAE, I'm not RS or SC but hey whatever. He generally does a good job, is sometimes stressed when we're riding him for brochures and dummies kinda thing but nothing huge. If you check out AT&ts website in Careers it lists RAE positions and requirements. You can apply through there and just let them know where you are right now.
ShackViperElite

Nov 12, 2007, 10:25 PM
My last rep was a good guy. Very easy to get ahold of and help out. He'd drop by the stores and help sell.

The hardest thing for reps I think is becoming comfortable with the RS style technique of selling. Some people come right into us to get a phone, others we do a "pure sell" on. Once you're familiar with how RS works, I think the rep is pretty comfortable.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.