all discussions

show all 15 replies

what was everyone for...

madisongrey

Nov 11, 2007, 4:15 PM
Halloween? i was Alice in Wonderland...
yodude

Nov 11, 2007, 4:19 PM
I was a china doll. I was gonna be a pregnant nun though.
madisongrey

Nov 11, 2007, 4:22 PM
lol preggo nun...china doll sounds pretty
vzwcripplesphones

Nov 11, 2007, 4:28 PM
A robbed pizza delivery guy, had the Papa John's sign and everything on the car. Complete with a knife in my chest. 🤣
3LeggedDinosaur

Nov 11, 2007, 5:28 PM
So was my girlfriend! 🙂 It was so hot! I bet you were really hot too? 😁 I was me, nothing is more scary than me, plus I got to go trick or treating it was awesome, I get to do it every year.................with my daughter of course! 😁
StarryNight

Nov 12, 2007, 11:10 AM
I was one of Barker's Beauties on the Price Is Right! There was also another Beauty, Bob Barker, a contestant, and a fully funcitonal plinko board. Pretty fantastic, actually 🙂
LoopiKelli

Nov 12, 2007, 11:31 AM
Fully functional Plinko Board? mmmm I'm jealous.
StarryNight

Nov 12, 2007, 12:04 PM
It was pretty fun. We had entirely too much time on our hands, but it ended up being pretty worth it 🤣

I wish I could insert a picture! Stupid blocked internet.
cellsellphones

Nov 12, 2007, 11:27 AM
Britney Spears - complete with a shirt too small, a trucker hat, a big cross necklace, crazy eyeliner, and a baby doll I carried around upside down. 😁
jennylynn

Nov 12, 2007, 12:22 PM
Me and my sister-in-law were THING 1 and THING 2, from cat in the hat!!! We won first prize in the costume contest at the local club....we won $150! We really only spent about $20 a peice on the costumes cuz we made them.
Pretty Keeley

Nov 12, 2007, 5:11 PM
Haha, my sister told me she was being Britney Spears too. Miniskirt, torn fishnets, nasty boots and make-up, and complete with two naked baby dolls carried around by their arms or legs. 🤣
I was a ladybug. 🙂
SprintPony

Nov 12, 2007, 3:33 PM
i was a shinigami from the anime bleach, i dressed as matsumoto rangiku 10th division ***utaichou (vice-captain)

google it if you don't know. if you watch the american dubs on cartoon network i encourage you to watch the subtitles by dattebayo.com ^_^
kapwww

Nov 12, 2007, 3:58 PM
I was working...
HotKarl666

Nov 12, 2007, 4:20 PM
I was a wine-o.
nssguy

Nov 12, 2007, 6:03 PM
i was joe dirte, rockin the "lifes a garden" cut off shirt and cut off jean shorts with cowboy boots...topped it all off with the sweet mullet!
nuckingfuts

Nov 12, 2007, 6:45 PM
I was a pissed off cell phone salesman..... scared all the kids half to death...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.