Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I want to strangle someone....

yodude

Nov 11, 2007, 12:41 PM
I have had 1 customer in the 10 minutes I've been here. And she has come back 4 times asking questions that a) either have nothing to do with phones or b) just really annoying questions. Like "I have this phone and need a charger for it." "What's the model of the phone?" "How am I supposed to know?"
Then she asked me if I ran the jewelry counter and when I said no, she asked if I could get her some perfume out and tell me about it. I don't have the dam key so NO!!! And NO!!! i don't know where she is or if she is even coming in!!!! Then she started talking about her Nextel phone and asked me if the Upstage ran on that network. I said I honestly didn't know. We don't sell Nextel. The only thing we have remotely close is the Motorola Buzz wh...
(continues)
HotKarl666

Nov 11, 2007, 12:43 PM
Strangle the manager then take their job. Poop and George.
yodude

Nov 11, 2007, 12:51 PM
Then I would have to deal with the DM b!tching at me for the crap job my manager does. We used to rank #1 in our district for sales. Now we rank about #7.... BECAUSE THE EFFING MANAGER DOESN"T DO JACK SH!T!!!! I'm leaving in a few weeks though. Maybe I'll "go into" labor next week....
I AM GOD

Nov 11, 2007, 12:58 PM
Give the guy a break.... ๐Ÿคจ Have you dealt with big relationship problems?
yodude

Nov 11, 2007, 1:07 PM
Yea I have. I'm pregnant. My sons father left me 15 days before our wedding on our anniversary.Thats a pretty big relationship issue right? And yet I still come to work without a constipated personality and I'm on time and don't make up lame excuses. The thing about this guy is I know it's NOT marital problems. It's him being too gung ho about his "import export" business that is "strictly on the side". Even when he is here he is always talking about his stupid solar powered flaslights and super awesome lasers. In front of customers. Then turns right around and says, oh but this is COMPLETELY seperate from my job here. This job is my 1st priority. BULLSH!T!!! And if part of it is marital problems, then it's his own fault for doing that seco...
(continues)
vzwcripplesphones

Nov 11, 2007, 1:11 PM
๐Ÿคจ

It is hard being a "bidness" man in the 21st century, so many little Guatamelan child laborers to keep up after and all.

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yodude

Nov 11, 2007, 1:45 PM
Alas, the terrible guitar hero playing, the karoake and the stupid mother f'in Bose system demos have begun. Mix that in with Christmas music and it's terrible.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.