Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Yes... get mad at me...

OfAMightDivine

Nov 11, 2007, 11:11 AM
Because YOU can't understand why I cannot take a Money Order over the phone for payment.

No wonder your account is over 90 days past due and is getting ready to be shipped off to a collections agency.
LoopiKelli

Nov 11, 2007, 11:29 AM
That makes me *headdesk* just thinking about it.
OfAMightDivine

Nov 11, 2007, 11:41 AM
You're telling me. The tard ended up escalating to my sup over the stupid thing. He initially thought I was playing a joke on him, until he took the call. Then he was all like 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
StillNAOQS

Nov 11, 2007, 12:07 PM
hahaha.. and I bet you still get written up for not handling the situation properly...
Nikoletta

Nov 11, 2007, 12:15 PM
We get that a lot for the new adds. They want to use money orders, checks, cash, or somebody else's credit card. I can explain 18 times that the credit card is for address verification but they don't listen.

I particularly like the guys who come back with negative number credit scores (not really but very bad all the same) and want to get like a Sidekick LX and say "Well can you bill it to me?" when I just finished explaining that you have to pay for everything up front... you can't even do like ringtone downloads without having the funds on the account ahead of time so why in the name of the everloving do you think we would like you bill a $500 piece of hardware to your account? We won't let you bill a $2 ringtone.

People have no c...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Nov 11, 2007, 12:24 PM
So true that no one listens. Ever. It would just be the easy thing to do. So of course they don't.
oldtimer_sprint

Nov 11, 2007, 11:56 PM
🤣 Ah, the wonderful world of Collections! 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.