Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Want sales.... Know your state capitals! haha

yodude

Nov 6, 2007, 7:07 PM
Some random guy came up to me and was like "What's the capital of Vermont?" I said "Montpeiler." His response... "Congratulations. You just won my business." I was confused for a second, then he explained to me that he has gone to 6 different T Mobile locations, they have not known the answer and therefore were not smart enough to handle his 3 line activation he was interested in. And when I explained our deals to him, he was even more excited. lol. Yay for me. I've only been here for an hour and it's so dead here it's sad.
ON another note: I hate the sound systems right in front of my computer. Everyone thinks they need to turn them ALL THE FRIGGIN WAY UP!!!! Die Bose die....
On yet another note: I hate the guitar hero 3 game set up in f...
(continues)
devilsmafia

Nov 6, 2007, 7:14 PM
My mall is completely dead also. I wish I had the entertainment that you have.
sckoisks17

Nov 6, 2007, 8:03 PM
THANK YOU, yodude, for giving me a good laugh after I just wasted an hour explaining how the upgrade process works to a dumbass customer who refused to completely listen to me.

You gotta love customers like yours. If they display that kind of sense of humor, you know they are going to be a good customer to work with.

I feel your pain about the Bose systems and Guitar Hero, as well! Usually when I'm not busy I sneak over to the demo to play/give pointers to whoever's playing. 😛
yodude

Nov 6, 2007, 8:20 PM
I just spent 40 minutes on the phone getting cusotmer service to disconnect 2 lines of service done 12 days ago and they were saying it was past the 14 days. I finally hung up caleld back, spoke to a supervisor and got them disconnected. Then my ex, baby daddy, called pleading for me to leave work and pick him up from the city an hour away. I refused, but he keeps texting me. So at least I have the memory of that guy to cheer me up. haha. 🤣
knn_dm

Nov 7, 2007, 2:17 PM
I don't have to worry about the bose systems at my kiosk, they're set up about on the opposite side of the electronics section, but you're right about guitar hero 3 demo. It's annoying the hell out of me too.
VOICE OF REASON

Nov 7, 2007, 3:23 PM
Buy
Other
Stereo
Equipment

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.