Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Friggen Crybaby

Nikoletta

Nov 6, 2007, 6:11 PM
I don't mind offering free phones, I really don't care.

What I mind is when people bish because we are ONLY giving them six choices of free phone, four of which have Bluetooth and a camera, two of which come with a free Bluetooth Headset.

So you gawddang crybaby, stop whining because you want a free RAZR2

It's a FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR piece of equipment. We're offering you a $150 discount, that's the best you'll find. Yes, when you ordered the phone the agent told you if you didn't like the one you chose you could exchange it for any phone on the web site...

That didn't mean any phone on the web site for free dipspit, it means at the PRICE LISTED ON THE SITE.

Sure, you can have a supervisor, they're not giving you a free RAZR2....
(continues)
wfine81

Nov 6, 2007, 6:14 PM
Yup, you hit the nail on the head.
Ghosthendrikson

Nov 6, 2007, 6:16 PM
When the hell did people come to this idea that it was their GOD GIVEN RIGHT to have a free cell phone?

This continues to boggle my mind. If I had it my way, I would sucker punch ever person that came to my store and the first thing out of their mouth is "Whats your free phone?" Either that or I get to have their daughter as my concubine. That would kick ass.
KioskLife

Nov 7, 2007, 12:51 PM
But they've been with the company for so long and they pay so much every month! They deserve it!!!!

haha. and yes, that was sarcasm. Dumb people, dumb.
Debo

Nov 6, 2007, 6:37 PM
The only thing worse than this is when these morons get the free phone then complain that it's a POS!
No-sure-sh!tlock! You wanted cheap, you got it!
AnWrOoTbEeR

Nov 6, 2007, 6:57 PM
You're giving out free phones? Well dang! We're only giving out free phones for New Customers only, and you have rebates to deal with!
Nikoletta

Nov 6, 2007, 7:07 PM
I only handle new lines, so those are for new adds or for exchanges on the new adds.
enVme

Nov 6, 2007, 7:04 PM
I hate free phones. Once they hear the word "free" it's really hard to sell them accessories, and when they don't get some, it hurts my numbers.
enVme

Nov 6, 2007, 7:07 PM
And you know what else I don't understand, is why it tends to be all the people with money that want the free phones, and the people that look like they may need to save their money are the ones buying the razor2 at full price in the middle of their contract just because
deepc185

Nov 7, 2007, 11:24 AM
That's why they have no $$$$, b/c they waste their $$$$ on crap they don't really need! 😲
donkey_kong86

Nov 7, 2007, 1:05 PM
god just hearing that story makes me want to hit that customer over the head with my skateboard. how in the blue hell does that person think anyone would give him a free razr2? you'd have to be the dumbest person in the universe to do something like that.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.