Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

You are serious?

mooiscoow

Oct 23, 2007, 4:45 PM
This lady comes out and looks at the price tag for a RAZR2, and inform me that it is free at the store across the street.

I laughed. I couldn't help myself. It isn't even free on Let's Talk. I know she was trying to make me lower my price on that phone, but come on! IT IS A RAZR2!

I told her, "Well, you must of read the tag wrong. Would you like me to call, and ask them the actual price."

She had the nerve to say yes. Come to a big surprise it wasn't free. She was very upset, saying she will get her free RAZR2 from Verizon instead!
vzwcripplesphones

Oct 23, 2007, 4:50 PM
May the Lord of the Lemmings kindly help that woman off the nearest cliff with a helping hand, or a swift kick in the @ss!!
devilsmafia

Oct 23, 2007, 5:17 PM
Send her to me and i'll give her a RAZR2 as long as she signs up for one of our Premium plans for 119.99 or higher 😉
coldouthereND

Oct 23, 2007, 6:05 PM
I just bought the Razr2 from vzw & it cost me $250 with a 2 yr contract & $100 online discount!
sprintg19

Oct 23, 2007, 6:37 PM
my response is always "wow, and you left the store without getting it? You should definitely go back and get it if you want that phone, because I can't beat that price!"
Kris

Oct 23, 2007, 9:35 PM
Lol that would be priceless and leave the customer speechless. I wonder what kind of reply they'd have to that?
Guy Montag

Oct 23, 2007, 9:38 PM
It's 50/50. They either walk out or buy the same phone at your listed price. At least thats what happens with my custies.
mooiscoow

Oct 23, 2007, 7:32 PM
she has that plan?

If they want a free phone, they usually only have a 59.99 or less plan.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.