Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Just living the dream...

Ghosthendrikson

Oct 13, 2007, 3:20 PM
I have a wicked cold, I am working by myself, its saturday...and nothing but Ancient custys with retard strong questions.

Yes, I will continue to show you how to look at your missed calls, because the picture of your daughter on your desktop is HOT.

No, the frackin COUPE doesn't have a camera old timer. I don't care if Bob down at the bridge club has the exact same phone. Apparently Bob's grandkids didn't think he was quite as senile as you are, so they got him a cool phone.

Where the hell are these kid's parents? I have seen the same roaming bands of hooligans since I got here this morning at 10am..it is now 2pm. And would you PLEASE stop letting your 13 year old dress like a whore. No one wants to feel like a pedophile.

My co...
(continues)
arsimckhoi

Oct 13, 2007, 3:24 PM
awesome... i work and pray every day that my daughter never turns out like the who ore or the money grubber... kick her arse...

reminds me i need to change her cage when I get home... it's starting to stink in the basement again.
splitchannel

Oct 13, 2007, 3:35 PM
It's almost as good as being on a phone and never having to look at the thousands of things you would love to bust on the people for. Hate it for ya! Retail rhymes with he!! for a reason I suppose. Maybe someone who looks half way intelligent and speaks the same will come in and activate three lines and then it will be time for you to leave. Good luck 😎
iamverybored2

Oct 13, 2007, 3:47 PM
I know how you feel man im by myself too. but i brought a dvd player and am going to watch 300
Ghosthendrikson

Oct 13, 2007, 3:53 PM
DAMN! I looked at my lappy right as I was walking out the door. I almost stopped and grabbed it, but I was late as it was. I truly regret that decision now.
sckoisks17

Oct 13, 2007, 4:45 PM
My company is the only one stupid enough to schedule ONE person. For the ENTIRE nine hour shift.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but you're wrong there. I've been here since 9 AM, I'll be here until 8:30 PM, and I'm the only one here today.
BigShowJB

Oct 13, 2007, 6:21 PM
Ghosthendrikson said:

Where the hell are these kid's parents? I have seen the same roaming bands of hooligans since I got here this morning at 10am..it is now 2pm. And would you PLEASE stop letting your 13 year old dress like a whore. No one wants to feel like a pedophile. .

agreed!!

My company is the only one stupid enough to schedule ONE person. For the ENTIRE nine hour shift. Management rocks my socks, and my boss wears too tight of pants. I never thought dudes could get camel toe...I was wrong.

Eleven hours here ... do yours complain too when you take a lunch break? i feel ya!!

Hey lady, cut your hair. Last I checked the 80's have come and gone. .
(continues)
Ghosthendrikson

Oct 13, 2007, 7:11 PM
Its our highschools Homecoming dance too!

HAHAHAHA..its cleared out now. Its 6:10pm, the only hooligans left are either too young to go to the dance or too ugly.
BigShowJB

Oct 13, 2007, 7:21 PM
our brats just left. their dance starts at 830...
ihateeverything

Oct 13, 2007, 6:46 PM
damn hooligans at 10am when i was the mall age i didnt get there till the sun set like a vampyric freak
WhoDey

Oct 15, 2007, 9:03 AM
Ghosthendrikson said:
Yes, I will continue to show you how to look at your missed calls, because the picture of your daughter on your desktop is HOT.

Where the hell are these kid's parents? I have seen the same roaming bands of hooligans since I got here this morning at 10am..it is now 2pm. And would you PLEASE stop letting your 13 year old dress like a whore. No one wants to feel like a pedophile.

Thank the mall gods for placing me next to the Buckle. I get to watch hordes of spoiled girls blow mommy and daddy's hard earned money. The kind of girls who wouldn't blow you unless they saw and atm reciept, or your Beamer.

Yep, just living the dream.

I sense that we need pics to fully comprehend you...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.