Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

another crazy customer story...

wirelessad

Oct 12, 2007, 7:58 PM
i just had a guy call me a f***ing dumb@$$ and argue with me for ten straight minutes that you had better service on a $59 national rate plan than you do on a $39 dollar national rate plan...while i was typing this about him, another special olympic winner came up and asked me if we have "that there spray duster in a can"
iamverybored2

Oct 12, 2007, 8:05 PM
i actually like when they start talking like that. it puts me in @sshole mode, and i will be rude right back to them and then kick them out. Sometimes they will calm down and try to get me to help them but i wont and wont let my coworkers either, just tell them to leave. makes my day 🤣
wirelessad

Oct 12, 2007, 8:10 PM
this guy was just a moron...what gets me is when customers try to tell employees what's going on...if you know so much about ask it, don't ask me and get yourself a job in the industry
iamverybored2

Oct 12, 2007, 8:14 PM
just start laughing at them. seriously though i can be a big azzhole to customers, but they piss me off more than any other job ive had
GSMRich

Oct 13, 2007, 11:01 AM
i just had a guy call me a f***ing dumb@$$ and argue with me for ten straight minutes that you had better service on a $59 national rate plan than you do on a $39 dollar national rate plan...while i was typing this about him, another special olympic winner came up and asked me if we have "that there spray duster in a can"

haha

Shady Sales Rep= If you choose the 100.00 rate plan you will get better service nationally then the 40.00 dollar rate plan.

Dumb Customer= Really? I was wondering how people were able to make calls and I could not. Ok sign me up on the higher rate plan.

Shady Sales Rep= cha-ching$$$$$ another one fooled.
wirelessad

Oct 13, 2007, 3:22 PM
this is for gsmrich-obviously you sale gsm phones so your service sucks anyway..get off the phone with your sister/girlfriend/aunt and try to get a real job...more than likely you work for mobile solutions so you screw more people everyday than ron jeremy...and for bigshow...u just suck, like i said before selling trac fones at your dads flea market does not mean u work in the wireless industry, it just means that you have no future, or teeth for that matter...but hey, i'm glad u guys stopped by to step to something you can't handle
BigShowJB

Oct 13, 2007, 4:26 PM
it's nice to see you again Ray....
GSMRich

Oct 19, 2007, 6:26 PM
wirelessad said:
this is for gsmrich-obviously you sale gsm phones so your service sucks anyway..get off the phone with your sister/girlfriend/aunt and try to get a real job...more than likely you work for mobile solutions so you screw more people everyday than ron jeremy...and for bigshow...u just suck, like i said before selling trac fones at your dads flea market does not mean u work in the wireless industry, it just means that you have no future, or teeth for that matter...but hey, i'm glad u guys stopped by to step to something you can't handle

why would you be so mean for? I was just making a joke from the previous post about the customer thinking he will get better service on a higher plan and I was l...
(continues)
GSMRich

Oct 19, 2007, 6:33 PM
GSMRich said:
wirelessad said:

why would you be so mean for? I was just making a joke from the previous post about the customer thinking he will get better se
(continues)
Nikoletta

Oct 21, 2007, 1:50 PM
WTH was THAT all about. He wasn't saying he was going to do that, he was poking at the SHADY REPS who do that, saying that this must be where the customer got the idea.

Jeeze, try READING the whole post instead of being a little wanker.
BigShowJB

Oct 21, 2007, 2:01 PM
it's ray carroll again .. no worries...
poweredup

Oct 13, 2007, 11:44 AM
sorry man about him cursing but as soon as those words come out of hiw mouth at me or one of my employees, he is out the door. a quick "sir, i will not allow you to talk to me/my employees like that and i am going to ask you to leave"

we had a sitituation when a customer called a girl at our other location a "fat cow", they asked her to leave and the manager called my manager and when she came he met her at the door and told her because of her behavior we would not be helping her either and told her to call customer care.

she started to give a sob story and cry a little..... all the way to her car! it was a little nice to see us win for a change against the EVIL customers who thinbk they can do anything they want and get away with i...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Oct 13, 2007, 1:30 PM
BOO-YAH!!!!

nice one .. i like that!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.