Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

NO, it does not change your billing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devilsmafia

Oct 11, 2007, 1:07 PM
How many F'n times do I have to explain to a customer that an ESN change does not affect thier billing before they understand what it is? You are just taking the phone number from an older phone and associating it to a newer model. What is so F'n hard to understand about that. It does not cost you anything! It will not affect your billing! You will not get colon cancer and die! You will just have a new phone with the same F'n phone number as you had before. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grantizzle

Oct 11, 2007, 1:09 PM
maybe you should explain things better.

some stores charge for an ESN change.
devilsmafia

Oct 11, 2007, 1:42 PM
I explained it to the customer about 10 different times using 10 different ways. And he still couldnt understand it.
sprintg19

Oct 11, 2007, 4:27 PM
Unless Sprint screws up when they do the ESN swap, and takes your data off your plan and you get a $100 data charge on your next bill. Happened to me!
devilsmafia

Oct 11, 2007, 4:43 PM
I'd be choking the rep who did that and stealing his wallet to pay for the bill.
sprintg19

Oct 11, 2007, 5:13 PM
That's what happens when you do it with corp. over the phone. Give me a good 3rd party dealer any day!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.