Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

What exactly do you expect?

Nikoletta

Oct 9, 2007, 5:18 PM
So obviously it's not your fault. It's clearly ours.

It couldn't possibly be because you called 15 mintues before the shipping cut off. Goodness no! Calling at 7:45 should make no difference whatsoever when it comes to getting your phones shipped. UPS doesn't sleep or close, they run all night. Heck! You could call us at midnight and place an order (if we were open that late but we're not because we're slackers and lazy) and you would recieve your package by 7 am!

So eliminating the fact that you called in on the very edge of the shipping time I can think of no reason your phone did not ship out yesterday. However it appears that it did not ship yesterday, rather it is shipping out today with our shipments for everything placed a...
(continues)
wirelessad

Oct 10, 2007, 9:59 AM
might i ask who the hell are you talking to???
Sprintkitty

Oct 10, 2007, 10:16 AM
It's called ranting. She's saying to us what she's not allowed to say to the customer. We all have to do it sometimes. Otherwise....we explode. 🙂
Sprintkitty

Oct 10, 2007, 10:18 AM
I think she expected you to use the new UPS teleportation system. Yup.

Rant for me, too...I'm in a kiosk and don't even have a back room to escape in and scream.

Hope today's better.
computerking

Oct 10, 2007, 3:53 PM
haven't you heard of this awesome service.

Guaranteed same day arrival if shipped by the cut off time. Granted your looking at minimum $100 for shipping, ITS FAST THOUGH!!!
Tmo Slave

Oct 10, 2007, 12:57 PM
My favorite is when a customer comes into the store at 8:50pm on a Friday and want the phone the next day. I mean come on lets be realistic here.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.