Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Pick one, Leave one: Shop Talk Edition

Milk Carton Reject

Oct 1, 2007, 1:34 PM
So, this is a little game we play on the comic message boards. It's actually quite entertaining. Rules are simple, Pick One, Leave one, and post another ultimatum.

Customer walks in and is irrate with her service and wants you to cancel them which makes you have to get onto customer service

OR

You spend 2 hours with a customer going over everything they need in order to activate service only for them to have a deposit which makes it impossible for them to activate.

Which situation would you choose on any given day?
BigShowJB

Oct 1, 2007, 1:49 PM
they have to call in themselve to do it .. i can't do it in the store ...

two custys come in at the closing time, who do you pick?

the customer that has been a little difficult to work with in the past because of stupidity or stubbornness (either one doesn't matter) but is ready to upgrade with data plan and you know you can help them with this one

OR

the new customer who wants two lines and probably wont want data or messaging
ajstrong

Oct 1, 2007, 2:13 PM
new lines

you're dealing with a logical idiot, and a flirt comes in wanting to buy something. do you

A. finish the conversation quickly with the idiot, to focus on the flirt, or

B. answer ALL their questions three times, during which the flirt is getting tired and eventually leaves.
nuckingfuts

Oct 1, 2007, 3:08 PM
Flirt

You get to kill VERY stupid customer, do you

A: Shoot them in the head for a quick and painless death

B: Beat them with a bat, and enjoy the relief of watching the life slowly drain from their body?
marenda

Oct 1, 2007, 3:22 PM
wow that was morbid 👀

i'd just like to see them try to do my job for a day. lol 😁
krickt

Oct 1, 2007, 3:48 PM
With my AAE standing over them with a flyswatter to correct them with when they a) make mistakes, or b) try to do something they aren't supposed to.

(My AAE doesn't do that, but it would be fun to watch her do it to someone else!)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.