Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

B!TCH of the day!

angievzw

Sep 29, 2007, 9:01 PM
M- Me

B- Customer

The customer was looking at the Moto Q, and she doesnt have Verizon...

B- How much is this phone?

M- $150 after instant discount for the data plan and a $50 mail in rebate...

B- I dont want the data. I dont use it!

M- If you are not using the internet what would you use the PDA for?

B- (Being very rude) Do you know what PDA stands for? I dont want the internet!

M- Well if you dont want the data it will be $250 after...

B- (cuts me off) UHHH whatever!...(walks off)

I work with 3 guys out of a cart and they all just busted up laughing when she left...I was so mad! Why do people have to take the fact that they hate their lives out on me?!!!

👿 👿 👿 👿
Guy Montag

Sep 29, 2007, 9:09 PM
It is lame that PDA or smartphones have conditional rebates though. Granted we tend to take vary large losses on these phones in particular and the feature is the only thing recovering the loss.
M15TER P1NK

Sep 30, 2007, 10:38 AM
huh... i didnt know other carriers had conditional rebates on their smartphones... thats odd.
angievzw

Sep 30, 2007, 2:02 PM
Its not really a rebate...the VZW direct stores off the $100 off instantly if you sign up for the data plan. So we match that. Its just like the higher the price plan you sign up on the lower the cost of the phone. But the data is not under contract. You could get the $100 off in the store and cancel it tomorrow or when you leave the store. You wont have to pay that money back or anything. The thing that made me so mad was that she acted like I didnt know what I was talking about and just huffed and puffed at stormed off like she didnt have time for such an uneducated person. She was just rude!
M15TER P1NK

Sep 30, 2007, 3:30 PM
i love it when custies tell me how its gonna be... in my head im just like "oh ok... and what color is the sky on your planet?"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.